Evan Berry: what could have been

Mark my words.

Butch Jones will go down as the worst coach in sports history after people see all the talent he wasted at Tennessee dominating the NFL.

Reactions: 12 people
Botch the b!tch had no clue about fitting players into roles where they could and would succeed. Thankfully the waste of skin is gone.

Reactions: 2 people
Mark my words.

Butch Jones will go down as the worst coach in sports history after people see all the talent he wasted at Tennessee dominating the NFL.

I think we just became friends, D4H. I like messing with you but nobody can deny that you’re pure electricity.

This is without a doubt my favorite of all of your predictions.

D4H for heisman.

Reactions: 4 people
Butch did him like he did a lot of players. Had all the talent in the world but had no ideal where to put him or what to do with him. Butch was a joke from day one.

Reactions: 1 person
Our Pro Day participants compared to other programs in the SEC is marginal at best... Little talent on the roster

Can’t believe how botched up the last 3-5 years have been. So much talent, so few wins. Same thing happening with Warlick.
7 HS A-A and she can’t beat a mediocre Oregon State team at home for a Sweet 16 berth!

Reactions: 4 people
Can’t believe how botched up the last 3-5 years have been. So much talent, so few wins. Same thing happening with Warlick.
7 HS A-A and she can’t beat a mediocre Oregon State team at home for a Sweet 16 berth!

3-5 years? If you are going to continue to complain, at least get the facts right. rior to crashing and burning last year, TN won 9 games in successive years. He took the program up from where it was, he just couldn't maintain it. But to say the last 3-5 years is botched is misremembering the facts.

Reactions: 6 people
At the end of 2012, I think most of us thought we have hit absolute rock bottom. That it couldnt possibly get worse. We were wrong, wrong.

Butch Jones was all about the gimmicks. Nothing else really needs to be said

Do you remember when Butch was hired and an article surfaced about a message sent by someone from Cincy saying what Butch would do to our program? I thought at the time it was just sour grapes. Apparently it wasnt.

Reactions: 6 people
At the end of 2012, I think most of us thought we have hit absolute rock bottom. That it couldnt possibly get worse. We were wrong, wrong.

Yes sir.

In 8 total seasons from 2010-2017 Butch and Dooley combined for 18 conference wins. We played 43 SEC games and these idiots couldn’t win more than 18 of them.

Butch did the same thing Dooley did and he did it with a lot more talent. I think that makes him the worse coach.

3-5 years? If you are going to continue to complain, at least get the facts right. rior to crashing and burning last year, TN won 9 games in successive years. He took the program up from where it was, he just couldn't maintain it. But to say the last 3-5 years is botched is misremembering the facts.
j

I will say he underperformed and missed numerous opportunities to win more than 9 games. He beat up on some slow, average Big 10 teams in the bowls we played in. He couldn't even win a below average East and got beat out by some average Florida teams coached by Jim Mac. Hell Butch couldn't even beat a depleted and bad Vandy team to get to the Sugar Bowl. Image what a good coach could have done with Butch's yr 2,3 and 4 teams. Not to mention being 1-4 vs Fla, 2-3 vs Vandy,2-3 vs Mizzou and 0-10 vs the SEC West. Finished winless vs Muschamp to make things worse.

Yes sir.

In 8 total seasons from 2010-2017 Butch and Dooley combined for 18 conference wins. We played 43 SEC games and these idiots couldn’t win more than 18 of them.

Butch did the same thing Dooley did and he did it with a lot more talent. I think that makes him the worse coach.

This! Combine both of their last season's here, their team finished a combined 1-15 in the SEC. Butch finished 2-10 his last 12 SEC coached games. After the OT loss to A'M it was all downhill after that.

Do you remember when Butch was hired and an article surfaced about a message sent by someone from Cincy saying what Butch would do to our program? I thought at the time it was just sour grapes. Apparently it wasnt.

Absolutely remember...brick by brick we were convinced we were on the rise...until...Oklahoma, FL in year 3...that was a hint. Glad everyone taking wait and see with Pruitt. Think he'll get it done, but who knows. Though W/L record may not be that diff next year, will be easy enough to tell if we're playing more fundamental football...which should lead to 2-3 more wins vs dysfunctional group from LY.

Delete this crap fest... all you need to know is Butch is an offensive guru.. Ole Saint Nick thinks so... so he has that going for him.

First of all his brother was tried on offense and it didn't work. Secondly he doesn't have the body type for WR; just cause you're fast doesn't make you a great offensive player. Thirdly he hasn't made all pro just yet.

VN Store

Back