UT ProDay Today

KBVol

Didn’t see a thread on UTs ProDay which is happening this morning. Thought we could add results from our guys as we go. I’ll start here.....

Tennessee running back John Kelly just clocked a 4.65 in the 40-yard dash at Tennessee’s Pro Day.

-Jesse Simonton

Reactions: 2 people
Didn’t see a thread on UTs ProDay which is happening this morning. Thought we could add results from our guys as we go. I’ll start here.....

Tennessee running back John Kelly just clocked a 4.65 in the 40-yard dash at Tennessee’s Pro Day.

-Jesse Simonton
I thought he would run a much better time than that.

Reactions: 4 people
Much better....

Per the board, Kelly with a HUGE improvement on his 40 time. Clocked a 4.5 on his second attempt.

-Simonton

Reactions: 5 people
Much better....

Per the board, Kelly with a HUGE improvement on his 40 time. Clocked a 4.5 on his second attempt.

-Simonton

Glad to see that. 4.65 would probably keep him from getting drafted.

Reactions: 2 people
After years of folks clamoring for Butch Jones to play Evan Berry on offense, the former star KR/backup safety is doing WR drills at Tennessee’s Pro Day.
-Simonton

Reactions: 3 people
Guys don't worry about JK. HE is a sleeper future HOF NFL PRO BOWL SUPERBOWL MVP 2x ROOKIE OF THE YEAR SUPERSTAR..

After years of folks clamoring for Butch Jones to play Evan Berry on offense, the former star KR/backup safety is doing WR drills at Tennessee’s Pro Day.
-Simonton

Like Tyler Byrd...in reverse. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Kahlil McKenzie looked solid today during DL drills at Tennessee’s Pro Day, but several teams asked him to do some OL work and KMac gladly obliged. First time since HS he said. “I’ll do whatever they need me to do.”

-Simonton

Reactions: 3 people
Kahlil McKenzie looked solid today during DL drills at Tennessee’s Pro Day, but several teams asked him to do some OL work and KMac gladly obliged. First time since HS he said. “I’ll do whatever they need me to do.”

-Simonton

I don't think that's positive for his DL draft status imo

Reactions: 1 person
One official at Pro Day said Carolina had four reps – the general
manager, 2 scouts and DB coach – to watch Gaulden. All but one NFL team was present at UT’s pro day. The team not present was not identified. At least 3 team GMs attended

So Evan is getting reps at WR, Elliot wants to be a safety in the NFL, and KMac might be a better OL than DL. Good lord what were these coaches doing

Reactions: 5 people
Former UT TE Ethan Wolf said he thinks his ability to block and catch helps his value. He said he’s patterned his game after former UT
great Jason Witten. He was disappointed at not being invited to NFL combine. He said if he’s not drafted, he’s sure he’ll get a free agent invite

-Hyams

Edit:
Wolf said he met new UT coach Jeremy Pruitt and Pruitt told
Ethan to tell his younger brother, TE Eli Wolf, to gain weight. Regarding
training, Wolf said Pruitt is `kicking their butts’ and the mindset appears to
be `if you don’t like it, get out’

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back