Cordarrelle Patterson to the Patriots

RockiesTop22

Ahh- happy for him. And want to root for him- but have a hard time with this.

Hope he rejuvenates his career and they lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Exactly train- he just decreased his chances for a ring 10 fold - I mean we're talkin about Chucky here.

I hope CP does well up there, but I hate the Patriots.

Really happy with former Pats CB Butler and RB Lewis, who the Titans were able to sign in free agency.

Not the best fit he could have found with Gronk, Cooks and Edelman returning I believe he’s the fourth option if that

I predict that he will go to 6 straight pro bowls and end up being a Hall of Famer. He was ranked number 1 in my 2012 JUCO Wide Receiver rankings.

Reactions: 4 people
Or be cut in training camp

One of the most physically gifted athletes in the league, but if he had the football IQ to go with it? He would one day be considered one of the HOF's greatest players. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up cut. A Pity.

One of the most physically gifted athletes in the league, but if he had the football IQ to go with it? He would one day be considered one of the HOF's greatest players. But it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up cut. A Pity.

Brady and Belichik will make him a player

It's possible because Bill is a mastermind

The only thing is Patterson's route running ability will have to greatly improve. The receivers that flourish under Bill's system are usually not the most physically gifted.

Not the best fit he could have found with Gronk, Cooks and Edelman returning I believe he’s the fourth option if that

Kenny Britt, Malcolm Mitchell, Phillip Dorsett, and Chris Hogan will own the rotation. Pats desperately needed a kick returner, and I doubt Belichick wants Edelman returning punts this year. CP will make his bones on special teams.

It's possible because Bill is a mastermind

The only thing is Patterson's route running ability will have to greatly improve. The receivers that flourish under Bill's system are usually not the most physically gifted.

True. But most of them aren't running routes with a bunch of rocks between their ears either..

I predict that he will go to 6 straight pro bowls and end up being a Hall of Famer. He was ranked number 1 in my 2012 JUCO Wide Receiver rankings.

Nice try. You know predictions don't count unless formally anointed and blessed by D4H don't you? Now, Grasshopper, go learn the facts before making an unwise prognostication again.

I hope so, but even Ochocinco didn’t excel there. The Patriots win because they’ve got their practices down to a fine science based around execution at the highest level. CP doesn’t seem like someone that will thrive there with his reported inability to learn routes.

CP doesn’t seem like someone that will thrive there with his reported inability to learn routes.

The Patriots may have moves, and double moves, but they will also actually go hard 3 steps into a slant and then run an out. CP can do that.

I think he will do fine, even as a receiver.

It is kind of a power receiving game, in that it drains all the power out of the cornerback's legs. They don't get faked out. They get dropped. It is not a fake slant.

Brady throws to wide open receivers.

CP will be one.

VN Store

Back