Why not Peyton on the Jumbotron?

VetVol

Man of few posts
Don't get me wrong, I love Wilson & Witten (and obviously Neyland), but why do you think they did not put Peyton on the Jumbotron? Do you think they asked him and he declined? Any other reason for not putting him up there? Your thoughts?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get me wrong, I love Wilson & Witten (and obviously Neyland), but why do you think they did not put Peyton on the Jumbotron? Do you think they asked him and he declined? Any other reason for not putting him up there? Your thoughts?

He didn’t decline. He has a street and locker room named after him. #Overkill

Reactions: 18 people
Power T, a hound dog and the rifleman.

It takes too long to take a picture down if they screw up.....

Reactions: 6 people
My solution , if anyone cares:
The General-Permanent
Right-pick a VFL to stay up for the year
Left-rotate some VFLs every week during the season and monthly after the season

Reactions: 3 people
Power T, a hound dog and the rifleman.

It takes too long to take a picture down if they screw up.....

Far safer to honor people after they are dead and their past was vetted. However, with the liberal mentality running rampant today, no past thought, deed, or custom is safe from being revisited, revised, and reviled.

Reactions: 4 people
Peyton’s name is already on a part of the stadium. I love Manning but Tennessee has had many great players who also deserve recognition. I say rotate it every year

Even though he has a street and locker room, i think he is the most logical choice. He's only relevant to everyone

VN Store

Back