Payout down too?

82_VOL_83

Just wanna be a Brock-Star!
Anyone have a clue as to what all the hirings have done for the payout?

Anyone have a clue as to what all the hirings have done for the payout?

Why is everyone so worried about what Tennessee owes previous coaches?

Tennessee isn't in trouble financially! Why does it matter! The money is there, why worry about such minor details?

Reactions: 7 people

Tennessee isn't in trouble financially! Why does it matter! The money is there, why worry about such minor details?

I haven't noticed anyone that seemed worried. Calm down, its just another thing to talk about.

Reactions: 10 people
I haven't noticed anyone that seemed worried. Calm down, its just another thing to talk about.

There has been quiet a few people who mention this a lot. I just don't believe that it is a full Threead worthy conversation. Sorry, JMHO!

Reactions: 1 person

Because, why would we want to keep wasting money on previous coaches? That money could be put towards something else.

Reactions: 4 people
There has been quiet a few people who mention this a lot. I just don't believe that it is a full Threead worthy conversation. Sorry, JMHO!

No need to apologize. This time of year this thread is just as interesting as many others. Jmho.

Reactions: 3 people

I've actually read no one but me asking this question and I haven't asked it a lot. So either answer the question or go troll somewhere else. I'm sure you were meh in 09 when we were on the hook to pay Fulmer. There was a HELL of a lot of complaining about that.

Just remember being a smartass here when one of your threads gets sniped. I'll be on the look out.

Reactions: 4 people
No need to apologize. This time of year this thread is just as interesting as many others. Jmho.

I'll take it and he can go elsewhere. It's an honest question. I hated paying Fulmer but absolutely despise having to pay Jones and would like to know how his pitiful job search and hire reflected on his buyout or if anyone had heard.

Reactions: 2 people
Simply bc paying him as an employee is cheaper than the buyout from what I understand.

Is he doing any kind of work to earn this pay ? A just cause firing is taking a long time and the longer it drags on the harder it will be. Unless they hope some school with no brains will give him an AD job

I've actually read no one but me asking this question and I haven't asked it a lot. So either answer the question or go troll somewhere else. I'm sure you were meh in 09 when we were on the hook to pay Fulmer. There was a HELL of a lot of complaining about that.

Just remember being a smartass here when one of your threads gets sniped. I'll be on the look out.

Touchy, Actually many people have mentioned buyouts without starting a Thread about it. It is just a mute point, we owe what we owe. Not worthy of arguing or even discussing about it, this Thread is a gateway for off topic discussion, but wait so is everyother Thread on VolNation.

It's not trolling if yours are the olny feelings that get hurt. carry on. Offseason Threads always SUCK!

Is he doing any kind of work to earn this pay ? A just cause firing is taking a long time and the longer it drags on the harder it will be. Unless they hope some school with no brains will give him an AD job

I honestly have no clue. The last I heard, he was "suspended with pay."

Serving as a resident at Robert Morris currently. Doesn’t affect his buyout.

Touchy, Actually many people have mentioned buyouts without starting a Thread about it. It is just a mute point, we owe what we owe. Not worthy of arguing or even discussing about it, this Thread is a gateway for off topic discussion, but wait so is everyother Thread on VolNation.

It's not trolling if yours are the olny feelings that get hurt. carry on. Offseason Threads always SUCK!

Douchey......you'd be best served staying mute.

Reactions: 5 people
The one getting paid for doing nothing that should really be talked about is Currie.

The situation in Knoxville from the top down is beyond pathetic.

Many thanks to Rick Barnes and the BasketVols for providing some respite from this nonsense.

VN Store

Back