Pruitt announces several position changes

jasonvol18

Krav Maga Blackbelt
Reactions: 2 people
Split from the CFA thread for visibility.

Byrd is not a surprise but didn't expect Fils-Aime or Blakely.

Split from the CFA thread for visibility.

Byrd is not a surprise but didn't expect Fils-Aime or Blakely.

I’d heard about CFA moving over for the last week or 2, will be interesting to see how he works out over there. And, quite honestly, I forgot Blakey was even on the roster. We need help/depth at TE behind Wood-Anderson, curious to see Blakey can have an impact there.

I can see more of these through spring practice. One, maybe 2 DT move to OL and get new jersey numbers.

It looks like Pruitt is just trying to get the best players he has on the field.

A lot of these guys probably played all over the place in HS. If the coaching is there, they should have the athletic ability to adapt.

Reactions: 5 people
Somewhere I read where they would practice 7 days at the new positions and evaluate if they will continue there. Right prototype, wrong position.

Figure the puzzle out CJP.

Somewhere I read where they would practice 7 days at the new positions and evaluate if they will continue there. Right prototype, wrong position.

Figure the puzzle out CJP.

In the linked article????

interesting that Blakely is moving to TE....to me that says we might see a TE move to OL or DL....

Would be a heckuva deal if CFA and Byrd worked out on defense. Two kids from the same high school starting for an SEC team.

Reactions: 1 person
Would be a heckuva deal if CFA and Byrd worked out on defense. Two kids from the same high school starting for an SEC team.

Good point. They both have the talent to become big contributors at the position. Byrd with the top speed and CFA with the quick burst. There's no other pair on the team you'd want more to have the ball in their hands for a return, with an opportunity to take it to the house after they make interceptions. Pick 6, baby! :)

good grief, we moved people around all the time back, last time we had a real football coach.

y'all whined, we fired him. He's our AD now.

let's chill, coaches do this ****. Butch the cruiter didnt cruit so good, left the cupboard bare.

Reactions: 4 people
It looks like Pruitt is just trying to get the best players he has on the field.

A lot of these guys probably played all over the place in HS. If the coaching is there, they should have the athletic ability to adapt.

that's what good coaches do.
Kamara

I would have never guessed CFA for DB.

Neither would I but thinking back on it, sort of makes sense. He is quick and we have had flat bad play for some time at CB no matter who our DC was. Cam Sutton was solid but our corners during his tenure as well as those following have been an adventure from one play to another, not a lot of consistency there. CFA may be an upgrade, tickled he has a good shot at more playing time.

VN Store

Back