MTSU Pruitt

benzod

To those that still or will always have that tainted view of our coach being from Alabama. The MTSU ties help any? From what I can tell he is already showing some love.

Reactions: 2 people
It really doesn't matter where you come from.

People build their legacies from the ground up. Where Pruitt is standing today is all that matters in his life and his future.

All we can do is hope he builds something special here.

Reactions: 39 people
It really doesn't matter where you come from.

People build their legacies from the ground up. Where Pruitt is standing today is all that matters in his life and his future.

All we can do is hope he builds something special here.

It doesn't matter until we get really good. And just when we're starting to think the future is bright, Saban quits, Bama comes calling and Pruitt goes running home.

But I guess if we have some good years, then we won't be able to complain much. We hired a Bama guy.

It doesn't matter until we get really good. And just when we're starting to think the future is bright, Saban quits, Bama comes calling and Pruitt goes running home.

But I guess if we have some good years, then we won't be able to complain much. We hired a Bama guy.

Attachments

• debbie downer.gif
    debbie downer.gif
    681.3 KB · Views: 1,629
Reactions: 6 people

Yeah, cuz why would Kirby or Dabo wanna take that job?

Reactions: 5 people

That is certainly a Tennessee thing that would happen.

To those that still or will always have that tainted view of our coach being from Alabama. The MTSU ties help any? From what I can tell he is already showing some love.

You don't want to go there really. Heard an interview with Boots Donnelly and he said he spent his entire time in Murfreesboro dying to get back to Bama. Said he spent hours trying to convince him not to go back to Bama but he just loved Bama too much.

I remember some on here were worried about the same thing with Dooley and Georgia

Reactions: 5 people

OH it's you again. Cry me a river.

Reactions: 4 people
There are a host of fans on here laying dormant with wait and see attitude. The "Bama Jeremy" nicknames is only a losing season or two away from right now.

As a person that has dealt personally with Pruitt (while he was at FSU) during my 7v7 days... I know he's willing to push the envelope to the inth degree. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite us. He is not scared to push it. We need players... he will get players.

I like Tennessee ties. However, Gen Robt Neyland set a pretty good standard as a UT coach and he was from TX and attended aTm and West Point.

GO BIG ORANGE!

I like Tennessee ties. However, Gen Robt Neyland set a pretty good standard as a UT coach and he was from TX and attended aTm and West Point.

GO BIG ORANGE!

But according to Hacksaw, General Neyland is a traitor and only loved A&M.

There are a host of fans on here laying dormant with wait and see attitude. The "Bama Jeremy" nicknames is only a losing season or two away from right now.

Yes, that nickname will stick, but anybody hired here will be in the receiving end of wrath after 1 or 2 losing seasons. The UT job is the toughest job in college football. Very passionate fan base

Reactions: 1 person
General Neyland was born in Texas and came to UT from Westpoint in New York?

Don't care where you come from, just what you do HERE!!! :rock:

Reactions: 4 people

Pure ****ing conjecture based on success that hasn't been seen here in over 15 years. If he builds his legacy here and is beating Bama 50% or better of the time, he won't go anywhere.

Reactions: 3 people
we will face two of our three former coaches this year in some form or fashion. Dooley with Missouri and Butch with Bama...all we need now is for Lane to take a job at UGA and that may break the unholy curse.

VN Store

Back