John Lilly could be new off-field assistant

Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Longtime coach at Georgia and other places is going to be an off the field assistant coach for the Vols according to Gridiron now: Jeremy Pruitt adds another key support staffer to Vols with Rachel Pfister

It makes sense because of his longtime association with such people as Will Friend and Pruitt at UGA and Chris Weinke when they were both with the Rams.

Question to anyone who may know: Did Pruitt keep Trey Smiths sister in some capacity. I would have thought so but not seen anything. Thanks in advance!:)

With all the alleged crap Butch has been accused of, the Allison Maurer split was the oddest. I was under the impression she left for other opportunities, but it’s not passing the smell test anymore. I think she was forced out and that impacted the players as much or more negatively than any.

Reactions: 5 people
With all the alleged crap Butch has been accused of, the Allison Maurer split was the oddest. I was under the impression she left for other opportunities, but it’s not passing the smell test anymore. I think she was forced out and that impacted the players as much or more negatively than any.

Yes sir. Never liked it.

With all the alleged crap Butch has been accused of, the Allison Maurer split was the oddest. I was under the impression she left for other opportunities, but it’s not passing the smell test anymore.

So who pushed her out, and why?

Reactions: 3 people
So who pushed her out, and why?

Nothing got done without Butch’s ok. The players loved her...so it must have been him. TMZ moment. How long after the sideline scene with her and Justin Worley friendly flirting was she gone?

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing got done without Butch’s ok. The players loved her...so it must have been him. TMZ moment. How long after the sideline scene with her and Justin Worley friendly flirting was she gone?

Right before the 2016 season.

Longtime coach at Georgia and other places is going to be an off the field assistant coach for the Vols according to Gridiron now: Jeremy Pruitt adds another key support staffer to Vols with Rachel Pfister

It makes sense because of his longtime association with such people as Will Friend and Pruitt at UGA and Chris Weinke when they were both with the Rams.

You can't have players and "adults" flirting on the sidelines or anywhere else. People are making too big a deal over Butch. Everybody loved him two years ago... when we beat a sorry Nebraska team, people were singing Butch's praises. The victory was going to spring board us to bigger success. LOL smoke and mirrors. I see Pruitt in the same way. I just hope my past dealings with him are not what he really is.

You can't have players and "adults" flirting on the sidelines or anywhere else. People are making too big a deal over Butch. Everybody loved him two years ago... when we beat a sorry Nebraska team, people were singing Butch's praises. The victory was going to spring board us to bigger success. LOL smoke and mirrors. I see Pruitt in the same way. I just hope my past dealings with him are not what he really is.
Your past dealings? Ya, your going to have to explain that one.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm not an insider but I did overhear a couple of staff talking. I think they were saying that Pruitt's next hire from Bama is named Nick something or other.

This is also the same guy that claimed Pearl got snubbed for COY award. Me thinks I smell some trollin’... Especially with only 39 posts to his name.

Looks like a classic example! Gotta feeling a dark cloud is hanging over Bruce, actually hoping that isn't the case.

Your past dealings? Ya, your going to have to explain that one.

I am betting not much more than my past dealings with a couple of female celebrities that never were on my radar. It consisted of walking past them in an airport and somebody telling me later I must have been excited to be near them. I wasn't.

So I am guessing this guy didn't get enough recognition from Pruitt somewhere, and he wants to act butt hurt because Pruitt was super nice to him. Then again, it is probably complete attention seeking BS..

This is also the same guy that claimed Pearl got snubbed for COY award. Me thinks I smell some trollin’... Especially with only 39 posts to his name.

He got from 1-39 pretty quick. Considering most don’t respond to him. :)

VN Store

Back