Interesting read of Pruitt behind the scenes

Makes me excited to see the possibilities. Just gotta wade though this first season and give him some time. I’ve never seen so much positive press on a coach before that wasn’t just marketing hype.

Reactions: 3 people
I had the privilege of meeting Pruitt earlier this week and I was blown away. He was incredibly personal asking about where I’m from, what I want to do in life, and how I’m liking UT. He was very friendly and welcomed me into casual conversations. I think we’re on the right track for sure. I kept going on and on to my dad about how nice Pruitt was. The team also seemed to really respect him from what I saw.

Reactions: 9 people
So CJP was terrorized by a marching band at 3 years old, and now he has been terrorized again by a marching band member for the shape our team is in. CJP, stay away from the bands!

Reactions: 1 person
Should Eliminate the Band, its a waste of resources, and use a recording of band playing Rocky Top during games!!

Then Skynyrd songs the rest of game!! :rock:

picture.php

Reactions: 4 people
Should Eliminate the Band, its a waste of resources, and use a recording of band playing Rocky Top during games!!

picture.php

Just say no to Sweet Home................... :)

picture.php

I'm okay with this because I love those two things but atleast have the band stand there and look pretty.

Reactions: 1 person
I had the privilege of meeting Pruitt earlier this week and I was blown away. He was incredibly personal asking about where I’m from, what I want to do in life, and how I’m liking UT. He was very friendly and welcomed me into casual conversations. I think we’re on the right track for sure. I kept going on and on to my dad about how nice Pruitt was. The team also seemed to really respect him from what I saw.

LOL, BME you just getting started? My advice, co-op/intern as much as you can. Jobs are tough. Oldest son works for Smith and Nephew.

LOL, BME you just getting started? My advice, co-op/intern as much as you can. Jobs are tough. Oldest son works for Smith and Nephew.

Yes I’m a freshman. It’s hell so far. I’m BME with a premed minor. Wanting to become a surgeon but not wanting the typical path there. It’s terrible sometimes but I’m excited

Reactions: 2 people
Makes me excited to see the possibilities. Just gotta wade though this first season and give him some time. I’ve never seen so much positive press on a coach before that wasn’t just marketing hype.

how is a business owner complementing his knowledge on economics not marketing hype?

VN Store

Back