Alvin Kamara Trains Insane

030718-alvin-kamara-kal-1080x608.jpg

Dobbs4Heisman has long claimed Kamara was capable of dragging a car while lifting weight. You're right again D4H :hi:

Reactions: 4 people

Dobbs4Heisman has long claimed Kamara was capable of dragging a car while lifting weight. You're right again D4H :hi:

Developmental 4-H also believes a player’s looks influences his production.

Cute dudes are ballers, ugly dudes suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If he learned that here, no wonder Jones had so many injured. "Hey, I finished my reps and then got ran over by the car I was pulling."

Reactions: 2 people

That is EXACTLY how I work out!!!

Not like Kamara, like the Dude in the Orange Shirt Watching a guy workout??!! :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I'm just glad he still thinks enough of UT to wear some gear. What Botch did by not using him more is damn near criminal!
He could've been Heisman finalist.

Best case scenario for when your Jeep breaks down in New Orleans . . .

Last edited:
I'm just glad he still thinks enough of UT to wear some gear. What Botch did by not using him more is damn near criminal!
He could've been Heisman finalist.

He was of similar mind to D4H, thinking that Kamara couldn’t play because Hurd was great, was better, was the man....plus, Jones was trying to keep things smoothed over with Hurd, to keep him happy since Jalen was unhappy and pissed about being lied to regarding the type of offense Butch promised him.

It's true. If there's anybody that should work hard it's an NFL RB . Unfortunately, they don't have much of a shelf life

True. But AK has a great chance to have a longer shelf life than most given how he’ll be used in NewOrleans. No season of 20-25 carries into the teeth of an nfl defense year after year.

True. But AK has a great chance to have a longer shelf life than most given how he’ll be used in NewOrleans. No season of 20-25 carries into the teeth of an nfl defense year after year.

And if he is wearing his grill......

True. But AK has a great chance to have a longer shelf life than most given how he’ll be used in NewOrleans. No season of 20-25 carries into the teef of an nfl defense year after year.

VN Store

Back