Tony Robinson to get Super Bowl ring?

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
[twitter]971047086836932609[/twitter]

Would be cool. And he/they should

Reactions: 15 people
I ran into Tony prior last year in the indoor facility about a week prior to the spring game. He was throwing a football from the 50 to the goal line with the greatest of ease. He asked my teenage son if he wanted to catch some balls. Long story short, he threw passes to my son for about 20 minutes. Awesome experience for me and my son and Tony is a class act. And, he still has it. Amazing at his age how easily he could throw the ball 50+ yards. Nice tight spirals with a ton of velocity!

Reactions: 12 people
I ran into Tony prior last year in the indoor facility about a week prior to the spring game. He was throwing a football from the 50 to the goal line with the greatest of ease. He asked my teenage son if he wanted to catch some balls. Long story short, he threw passes to my son for about 20 minutes. Awesome experience for me and my son and Tony is a class act. And, he still has it. Amazing at his age how easily he could throw the ball 50+ yards. Nice tight spirals with a ton of velocity!

No question that he had far and away, the most arm talent of anyone who's played at UT..not even close

Reactions: 1 person

Cleveland wants his phone number.

Reactions: 1 person
I worked in a Tennessee prison where he was housed.He was a good inmate and did not cause any trouble. Many talks with him about his playing days for the Vols. I was a counselor . Tony was a very interesting person.

He was personally flawed but played pick up bball with him and fellow Vols on campus and saw how generous he was with time with young kids wanting autographs and such. Nothing but class act when I interacted with him. Sounds like he's on a good path now. Good for him.

Reactions: 2 people
No question that he had far and away, the most arm talent of anyone who's played at UT..not even close

He may have had the best arm, but I'd bet Heath was right there with him. Unfortunately I've seen that velocity up close

Good on the Redskins for doing the right thing. Whether Scabs or not... the Skins wouldn't have gotten there without those guys ballin' out.
Snyder is not nearly the dick that the media makes him out to be.

I can't remember the bama player that hurt TR, but I swear it was intentional. Ruined TR's career.:(

I was in Starkville with a friend watching MSU/Tulane when they announced what had happened to TR. The crowd cheered!:angry:

VN Store

Back