Vols add grad transfer kicker

Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
Reactions: 3 people
Welcome to Knoxville...the hits just keep a coming.💥💥💥💥 boom!!

Reactions: 3 people
I think without claiming to know anything, that Brent has accuracy issues. I think, also without really knowing anything, that Laszo is a Lincoln kicker. That is his kicks come out low thus are blockable. I think (gotta stop doing that) the guy whose name misspells "rice" wins the job. He has range and height, and lights on experience. My head hurts.

Reactions: 1 person
After Botch and Brady, I will take a wait and see attitude about anything coming from Michigan.

GO BIG ORANGE!

He's a walkon and that means he's a paying student so that's good.

No scholly used up so that's good.

Adds competition to that position so that's good.

Could make all our kickers better so that's good.

Nothing at all bad about this footVol Team addition.

WELCOME to Big Orange country young man!

Kick them high, long and straight.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
We didn't say that when Lincoln kicked it into Terrance Cody's armpit twice in one game

Or the last four seasons when we needed that ONE field goal. :pinch:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
So, no scolly? What has enticed him to UT. Our much better academics? (blue font) Our much more proved coaching staff? Just what brings him here? Not being a smart-***, I just don't know.

So, no scolly? What has enticed him to UT. Our much better academics? (blue font) Our much more proved coaching staff? Just what brings him here? Not being a smart-***, I just don't know.

Seems pretty clear. Pruitt is offering up an open competition for the kicking job. Also, Michigan has an all big ten kicker starting who has more eligibility than Rice.

0/1 career field goals. 10/10 on XPS. Looks like he wasn't used very much at Michigan.

Welcome to Big Orange county! Hope you get a chance to kick the game winner against Alabama!

Reactions: 1 person
Brick by brick...now kick by kick. I’m 1000% good with all additions to this team and baBOOM formore big nasties. Need to be hitting up gyms and finding those country boys tossing hay bails.

VN Store

Back