Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-26-09-14-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-26-09-14-31.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2018-02-26-09-14-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-26-09-14-40.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: 1 person
Saban is arrogant enough to make Jones his redemption project.

Tried it with Lane.
Was about to try it with Freeze

Reactions: 5 people
Butchie, Butchie, Butchie...is on a jock sniffing mission. The only job he is qualified for in football.

How this guy remains involved with any type of football is beyond me. The guy just isn't any good at it.

Butch went 50-27 (33-12) at two mid-major schools before he came to Tennessee, including 4 conference titles. Central Michigan and Cincinnati have both been messes since he left; I imagine both of those schools wouldn't mind having him back. He can be successful at a lower level of college football - he has before. I don't think he's cut out for basically any P5 job. If he is cut out for one, it'd have to be at a place with really low expectations.

Even at a big boy school like Tennessee, he didn't have any trouble recruiting. He certainly didn't fail at Tennessee because he couldn't attract talent. Butch's problem is that at this level, he was average at best (and horrible at worst) at basically every aspect of coaching other than recruiting. That's why he failed. If you place him at a level of CFB that isn't as competitive, he can be a pretty good coach.

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back