Trey Smith out for Spring Practice

One less player we have to worry about catching a BS Achilles or ACL injury during a Spring non contact drill. Hate for him to miss the practice time but really feel like when the bell rings he’ll be ready.

Reactions: 6 people
Per Trey Wallace - I pray this is not Serious

Tennessee OL & 2017 Freshman All-American Trey Smith will miss spring practice as he deals with a medical issue that was first discovered after symptoms arose during a recent workout. While he hopes to return for fall camp, it will depend on continued medical testing.

Reactions: 1 person
I am cautiously optimistic. There have been several reports out there all day that his career may be over because of this. Blood clot issue similar to Chris Bosh i believe.... hope he is back, but i just hope he gets the issue under control for his health. This is just a game, and his life isnt worth risking over football.

Reactions: 35 people
I am cautiously optimistic. There have been several reports out there all day that his career may be over because of this. Blood clot issue similar to Chris Bosh i believe.... hope he is back, but i just hope he gets the issue under control for his health. This is just a game, and his life isnt worth risking over football.

Absolutely agree.

Reactions: 10 people
Wow, kid was about to be a millionaire in a couple of years at his current pace of development. Hope he gets this worked out soon. Will be an absolute shame if he doesn't.

Reactions: 3 people
Hoping for the best for his health. Football wise though he is the one player that can miss spring and still be penciled in day one starter come fall practice.

Wow, hope that isn’t true, prayers for his health.

So in a matter of 10 or so posts, we go from "missing Spring practice, will return in the Fall" to "maybe the end of his career".

Jeez... As the Internet Turns.....

Reactions: 4 people
Rumors he wants to come back, but chances are slim that he’s ever able to play football again. It’s out of his hands at this point

VN Store

Back