Manning Cutcliffe Fulmer to join Pruitt at coaching clinic

What a Bunch of LOSERS!!!

Bluest Font EVER!

picture.php

Last edited:
That lineup is a serious wealth of experience and knowledge.

I have no idea how much coaches have to pay to attend but it should be well worth their money.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Another deja vu post.
Why is it a deja vu post?? Apparently, you read it, and I hope you will enjoy this three together. This reunion of these three are legends, winners, and their accomplishments showed on the football field...:hi:

Reactions: 5 people
Why is it a deja vu post?? Apparently, you read it, and I hope you will enjoy this three together. This reunion of these three are legends, winners, and their accomplishments showed on the football field...:hi:

Sorry for the confusion. I should have said deja vu article, not post.

It just sounds like the same kinds of stories we heard when Butch was coach -- how he was getting Peyton or Eric Berry, or some other notable VFL to attend some camp or practice. And then we would all read about it and feel good, like it validated Butch somehow.

I don't know, call me cynical.

Classic example of a "slow news day" issue and ensuing repartee. What's in it for who is sort of intriguing maybe. Spice it up by reporting that Herschel Walker, Vince Dooley, and Dirk Koetter have decided to attend Pruitt's coaching camp. That would be odd.

Last edited:
Classic example of a "slow news day" issue and ensuing repartee. What's in it for who is sort of intriguing maybe. Spice it up by reporting that Herschel Walker, Vince Dooley, and Dirk Koetter have decided to attend Pruitt's coaching camp. That would be odd.

Going to be another LONG off season, where UT will get picked anywhere from 14th to SEC E champs in "way too early predictions by expert journalist hacks"

It just sounds like the same kinds of stories we heard when Butch was coach -- how he was getting Peyton or Eric Berry, or some other notable VFL to attend some camp or practice. And then we would all read about it and feel good, like it validated Butch somehow.

Dang man, the butch era did a number on you hacksaw.

It's a new day and a new era. Just because our commits are recruiting for us and some of the old legends are helping out with coaching camps DOES NOT mean it's the same as the butch era. Would you rather them not do these things and just say **** it?

Reactions: 4 people
Dang man, the butch era did a number on you hacksaw.

It's a new day and a new era. Just because our commits are recruiting for us and some of the old legends are helping out with coaching camps DOES NOT mean it's the same as the butch era. Would you rather them not do these things and just say **** it?

You're right, of course.

I guess I just want to keep reminding myself not to get excited about things that are not real, tangible results. I can't wait until September, when we can finally see if we have anything to actually be optimistic about.

I plan to keep expectations to a reasonable level this year. We have all new coaches and a new system. I hope for a season that will lead to a great recruiting class. The future is looking up!!!

You're right, of course.

I guess I just want to keep reminding myself not to get excited about things that are not real, tangible results. I can't wait until September, when we can finally see if we have anything to actually be optimistic about.

I agree with you %100 but it is nice to see Pruitt trying to get everyone involved and bring back the culture that had us contending year in and year out.

I understand every reason to be cynical as all of us should have some type of blah, this is all happened before but I didn't like the butch hire from day one and I feel different about Pruitt.

Hopefully my feelings on coaching hires are better than my feelings for the women I've put in my life or I'll be sadly disappointed.

All three of those guys are Vol legends. But, it sure would be nice to not have to go back to the 90s to find huge winners. These guys played and coached championships before our recruits were even born. Let's go Vols, and get this derailment back on track!

Reactions: 2 people

You're cynical.

VN Store

Back