April 21, Saturday - Orange and White Game

See below.

Reactions: 7 people

Attachments

• C4767171-85CE-4942-927D-89D5CC00949B.jpg
    C4767171-85CE-4942-927D-89D5CC00949B.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: 13 people
How does the O&W game work? Are there tickets or can I just show up? I've never been to one.

I seem to remember there was a package or something you had to buy years ago.

I still need a couple/three weeks before getting excited. Or maybe anxious is the word this year? So this works...

Thanks Freak!

Thanks for the schedule. Definitely created by someone with excellent vision.

How does the O&W game work? Are there tickets or can I just show up? I've never been to one.

Fan packs were free! Collage suitable for autographs and framing, poster schedule, power T decal, a really good deal. I quit going when they changed the format and the adults started pushing kids outta the way to get their 50th autograph. I hope they spend some time thinking this one thru and a) maximize on making this fun for the kids b) not getting anyone hurt, and c) building a bond between fans and team. I care less about watching us play a game but, want to see everyone have the time to get autographs and picture with players and staff.

Does this mean there are UN-official spring practice dates (we could use some extra practice). And yes "we talkin bout practice".

Does this mean there are UN-official spring practice dates (we could use some extra practice). And yes "we talkin bout practice".

The players need to "practice" amongst themselves during their "free" time. At least watching film to get better.

If the players believe that the only prep time they need for games is what the NCAA allows, it will be very difficult to get out if this 4-8 hole. They need to put in some voluntary work.

Good question. I'm likely driving up from Texas for a few days. Have some business reasons which is always good for a write-off, but it gets a little tricky as 4/22 is our wedding anniversary. Getting lucky nowadays is better defined as getting to go to the O&W game (my wife only let me drag her to Neyland a few times back in the day).

Good question. I'm likely driving up from Texas for a few days. Have some business reasons which is always good for a write-off, but it gets a little tricky as 4/22 is our wedding anniversary. Getting lucky nowadays is better defined as getting to go to the O&W game (my wife only let me drag her to Neyland a few times back in the day).

She does realize that that's grounds for divorce in Tennessee?.....probably Tejas too

VN Store

Back