Best selection of UT hats?

GetEmVols

What store has the best selection of UT hats? I’m currently in west town mall parking lot but I can drive somewhere else if there is a better option.

alumni hall in west town mall is good, there's also a Lids in there that has a pretty good selection.

sports season just down the road in that shopping center with the Chilis in it is pretty good.

Reactions: 1 person
alumni hall in west town mall is good, there's also a Lids in there that has a pretty good selection.

sports season just down the road in that shopping center with the Chilis in it is pretty good.

I did not realize they had an alumni hall at the mall. I never go down there. It makes sense.

I did not realize they had an alumni hall at the mall. I never go down there. It makes sense.

i didn't either until one day i was in town for work, and went over there during lunch....not a HUGE selection, pretty small store, but some good stuff. i was in town last week, and picked up a couple t shirts i hadn't seen before.

Ask Quay Walker.

Yes, I hear that he and Mays are opening a “Tennessee Sucks” store in downtown Athens.
I know they are planning to have dart boards and piñatas with faces like Elvis, Dolly, and Peyton on them.
Mays said he wants to call the store “Rocky Flop” or “Smokey sux UGA’s nads”.

My favorite place is on campus at the VolShop. That place is huge. Not the most affordable or easiest to get to but an amazing selection

Reactions: 1 person
Lids is the only place I get my hats.

They have any nice hats. The boy twin and I have the same hat. Mine is bigger and signed by PF. Our other matching hats are the white NC. His is signed by Cedric Wilson.

I've had good luck with Game hats.

Yes, I hear that he, Antonutti and Mays are opening a “Tennessee Sucks” store in downtown Athens.
I know they are planning to have dart boards and piñatas with faces like Elvis, Dolly, and Peyton on them.
Mays said he wants to call the store “Rocky Flop” or “Smokey sux UGA’s nads”.

Fyp

VN Store

Back