Football article is wrong to volnation 58th in nation

He’s taking over a mentally drained Butch team that went 0-8 in the SEC.

It’s not that far stretched as it might seem.

Reactions: 4 people
Yea, but what he isn’t talking about is development in 7 months. :thud::hi:

Everyone else is banking on improving just like the VOLS. Time will tell but the ranking is right or better than it should be until they show they can play legit SEC football.

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 1 person
I know I personally felt as if a part of me was amputated after the thread devoted to his or her departure mysteriously disappeared. Pravda much?

What’s up with that? The thread was going so well. And what a fine tribute to Staple, who attached himself to the program the way he did. The man was a beast with paperwork.

people hear what they want to here, see what they want to see.

hardly anybody anymore seeks out knowledge to learn........they seek knowledge to validate their opinion and dismiss the rest.

sad really. and not saying that happened with OP. but i didn't get the same vibe from the article....at all.....is all im saying.

Reactions: 2 people
You have players who haven't been developed, haven't received consistent proper long-term S&C, attrition, 2 consecutive recruiting classes that haven't been top half of the SEC, undercoached with Butch's buddy system, a tough schedule, questionable depth, no star QB, lack of NFL-level talent, etc...

58th may be optimistic...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We badly need every extra practice we can get so it's a MUST to get back in a Bowl game again.

6 Wins won't make me happy but the reality in this situation may be that we'll be lucky to get 6 Wins, the extra Bowl game practices we so badly need and look towards the 2019 season.

If Pruitt finds a way to get 8 Wins he should be the Coach of the year.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back