Joe Osovet joins Vols

Geaux_Vols

Former ASA HC, JUCO Coach of the Year '14 & '17. This rules.

[twitter]963825227011645440[/twitter]

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Please share why you think that. Not being snide, just curious.

Really creative offensive-minded guy, gets a lot of production out of his teams. Had a lot of success on the JUCO circuit, won coach of the year twice. His players love him. I think he's going to be a monster on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: 15 people
Please share why you think that. Not being snide, just curious.

Not him but I love the move! This guy is technically brilliant. Viewed some of his play diagramming sessions on YouTube at his first JUCO HC gig. Salty recruiter who just needed that opportunity. Can only help our offense while he’s coaching RB’s.

Reactions: 12 people
Not him but I love the move! This guy is technically brilliant. Viewed some of his play diagramming sessions on YouTube at his first JUCO HC gig. Salty recruiter who just needed that opportunity. Can only help our offense while he’s coaching RB’s.

Lots of recruiting ties in NY, NJ, Baltimore and Philadelphia too!!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm faster than a Vol Nation post today...looks. Sounds like we have a professor of football on the staff.

See what's happening with the off field hires? Pruitt seems to be using saban's organizational model. That means at least two assistants dedicated to locate, evaluate, prospects year around. This support gives the coaching staff more time to do their one on one coaching. This will work.

Reactions: 16 people
See what's happening with the off field hires? Pruitt seems to be using saban's organizational model. That means at least two assistants dedicated to locate, evaluate, prospects year around. This support gives the coaching staff more time to do their one on one coaching. This will work.

I think you are correct. For our long term success, I think this will be as important as anything.

There are reasons why the Sabans of the world maintain their success, while others only have fleeting success. I think this is one of the most important things that he does differently than most.

Of course, many programs may not have the financial capacity to do this. We do.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back