Bob Welton is out

In his defense the article explains that he was a scout for the browns, but brought in, in 2013 as some recruiting coordinator type. It also says some other dude will probably be gone too.

Reactions: 1 person
If I'm going to sit down at a table and evaluate a meal a man cooks, plates, and serves...my first step isn't to criticize his grocery shopping/pantry stocking techniques. Until I see and taste that meal I'm just gonna assume he knows what he's doing.

Reactions: 17 people
If I'm going to sit down at a table and evaluate a meal a man cooks, plates, and serves...my first step isn't to criticize his grocery shopping/pantry stocking techniques. Until I see and taste that meal I'm just gonna assume he knows what he's doing.

Actually like this analogy a lot

On a side note, are people really still quoting Trey Wallace as a reliable source? The guy reports message board hearsay as first hand knowledge.

Reactions: 2 people

We’ve seen the product on the field. The meal tasted horrible. Worst meal in program history.

CRG now Weldon. Pruitt is in slash and burn mode. Fulmer may get axed by him before its all over.

Doubtful, but it wouldn't bother me if he did. Seriously, I expected Weldon, but Gillespie kinda surprised me. The maintenance and housekeeping folks might even need to watch their backs now.

VN Store

Back