Peyton Manning to be honorary pace car driver for Daytona 500

It will be a tough proposition for PM. He always tried to turn to his right and throw across his body. The Daytona 500 is all left turns. He'll need lots of practice and coaching.

Reactions: 2 people
There's always one in every crowd :realmad:

I guess you have never watched Peyton play in a game that he had to win himself.

Worst clutch Qb I've ever seen play. So much talent so nervous in a game that counts.

He has done great things for Tennessee but his 4 years choking in games Tennessee needed him to win were awful.

Especially then getting to see Tee & Clausen after him. So much more exciting to watch, you didn't worry about them panicking when the game was on the line.

Last edited:
I guess you have never watched Peyton play in a game that he had to win himself.

Worst clutch Qb I've ever seen play. So much talent so nervous in a game that counts.

He has done great things for Tennessee but his 4 years choking in games Tennessee needed him to win were awful.

Especially then getting to see Tee & Clausen after him. So much more exciting to watch, you didn't worry about them panicking when the game was on the line.

Peyton Manning has the most come from behind wins in the history of the NFL. So move on.

Reactions: 3 people
I remember when NASCAR was actually worth watching.

Too many rule changes and overall boring.

Reactions: 1 person

So his 39-5 Tennessee career record wasn't good enough for you?

21 posts and no mention how this will be huge for recruiting!? Lulz!

It must be awful to live your life finding the negative in every situation. Peyton has done more for TN and continues to do more than any QB that has ever played for UT. Sure, he couldn't beat UF, but he wasn't the only player on the field and plenty of QB's struggled. Pretty sure Peyton didn't play defense when we UF was scoring at will.

It must be awful to live your life finding the negative in every situation. Peyton has done more for TN and continues to do more than any QB that has ever played for UT. Sure, he couldn't beat UF, but he wasn't the only player on the field and plenty of QB's struggled. Pretty sure Peyton didn't play defense when we UF was scoring at will.
Manning averaged 35 points per game against Florida in his 3 starts. Scoring that many points would give Tennessee an 18-2 record against Florida in the last 20 games. So yeah, he did his part.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back