Hey hey hey, it's.....

Grudenator

Dont you dare say anything bad about Saint Albert. He was good at football and most likely bigger than you so he can beat you up. So stand by to be called out by all the cowards that believe you cant stand up for right or wrong if the person is bigger than you.

Reactions: 3 people
Its just his "competitive spirit"..

trek_hmm.gif

Dont you dare say anything bad about Saint Albert. He was good at football and most likely bigger than you so he can beat you up. So stand by to be called out by all the cowards that believe you cant stand up for right or wrong if the person is bigger than you.

whaaaa?

Oh just wait, its coming. There have been several threads on AH stupidity. They all end the same. AH is an idiot, but folks will defend him cause he is good at football and then they will utter nonsense like say that to his face.

It’s mind boggling the love and respect this guy gets on here despite being an absolutely terrible human being.

Reactions: 18 people
I'm not a Haynesworth defender but a person who is concerned about individuals being portrayed correctly and honestly. Certainly this guy has a history of poor personal behavior as a football player. The article above indicates he has a problem with his teenage son that required an intervention and exhibited poor personal behavior. I recall my father's fingerprints in my neck skin for a week as a teenager out of line and I recall having to physically get my son's attention when he was in his teens. But portraying Haynesworth and the totality of his life as a "terrible human being" when reporters do not report out on the guy 24 X 7 just when he acts out in public is wrong IMO. Certainly he has acted terribly in instances but is it the premise he has NEVER acted for good ... EVER??? Those of you who have NEVER had A poor personal behavior instance keep casting those stones and overlooking that big ol' mote in your eye.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm not a Haynesworth defender but a person who is concerned about individuals being portrayed correctly and honestly. Certainly this guy has a history of poor personal behavior as a football player. The article above indicates he has a problem with his teenage son that required an intervention and exhibited poor personal behavior. I recall my father's fingerprints in my neck skin for a week as a teenager out of line and I recall having to physically get my son's attention when he was in his teens. But portraying Haynesworth and the totality of his life as a "terrible human being" when reporters do not report out on the guy 24 X 7 just when he acts out in public is wrong IMO. Certainly he has acted terribly in instances but is it the premise he has NEVER acted for good ... EVER??? Those of you who have NEVER had A poor personal behavior instance keep casting those stones and overlooking that big ol' mote in your eye.

Who said he has never done anything good?

And a bit of parental advice, if you have to be kicked out of a public place for disciplining your child or your conduct in general, you are doing it wrong.

Reactions: 16 people
I wouldn't call him a terrible person. I'd start at a baseline of impulsive jackass.

Reactions: 6 people
Who said he has never done anything good?

And a bit of parental advice, if you have to be kicked out of a public place for disciplining your child or your conduct in general, you are doing it wrong.

And its parents like you, that tolerate kids acting up and becoming TFL, "Thugs for life"! He should have made him stand in a corner or better yet, took his cellphone. That is, if the kid was doing something wrong, which these days, is probable.

Reactions: 4 people
And its parents like you, that tolerate kids acting up and becoming TFL, "Thugs for life"! He should have made him stand in a corner or better yet, took his cellphone. That is, if the kid was doing something wrong, which these days, is probable.

....As if there's no room for moderation between ignoring bad behavior and making a complete nuisance of yourself in public "disciplining" a child. C'mon man.

Reactions: 9 people

And how did you come to this conclusion? I strictpy discipline my children, including spanking in public when warranted. It has resulted in me being removed from a public place exactly zero times. So try again.

....As if there's no room for moderation between ignoring bad behavior and making a complete nuisance of yourself in public. C'mon man.

That's the world today man. If i dont agree with your point then it must be the extreme opposite of whatever i want to believe.

If this incident with his son was the only reported thing he’s done (good or bad), it would be easy to mark this off as a simple parenting effort gone slightly wrong. But it’s not his only bad mark from his personal life. In fact, his personal life, just like his NFL career, is littered with bad marks

Reactions: 1 person
It’s mind boggling the love and respect this guy gets on here despite being an absolutely terrible human being.

A decade plus with no team accomplishments to speak of pushes fans towards worship of individual players, no matter how inflated their on-field accomplishments or personal deficiencies.

There is no such thing as a coward on the internet. Everyone is 6’ 8”, 325 lbs, and grapefruit sized nads.

Reactions: 1 person
And how did you come to this conclusion? I strictpy discipline my children, including spanking in public when warranted. It has resulted in me being removed from a public place exactly zero times. So try again.

Have you even met Albert? I have. Have you actually saw him do anything, other than the football episode? I learned a long time ago that, He said, She said, is first cousins to a LIE! The guy could be a real @ick head, but until I see it for myself, I'll just let it be. By the way, spanking is not legal. All it takes is for someone like you, not minding your own, to call the Po Po!

First of all, non of you guys have ever made a mistake. Got it! Secondly, your personal life is not on display, like a millionaire will be. Thirdly, He said, She said, his ex-wife isn't exactly a saint, like you girls, herself! :whistling:

Do you use a paddle or strictly your hand in public? Also is the spanking with pants up or down.. Down might be crossing the line....:crazy:

VN Store

Back