Vols predicted LAST in SEC for 2018

And our 18-5, 2nd place, top 15 nationally Basketball team was predicted to finish 13th out of 14 sec teams a few months ago.

Not a chance in hell we finish last in the SEC this year....not a chance in hell. As a matter of fact, I predict we’ll scare some of the better SEC teams on our schedule this year and will be playing very good football by the end of the year. 2018 will be the last year any fools like SBNation or anybody else will dare make a stupid prediction about Tennessee again for a very, very long time.

Reactions: 42 people
Well smack my axx and call me Grandpa, who da thunk it?

Reactions: 1 person
Nowhere to go, but up! :pepper:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Totally realistic to predict we are an inferior team next year to Arkansas State and Louisiana Tech. There's also a reasonable probability the writer is a moron.

Reactions: 10 people
Another example of someone with an electronic bullhorn incapable of drawing any type of reasonable conclusion within the bounds of reality.

Reactions: 4 people
I say we beat everyone in the east, except maybe UGA! And from the last coaching staff not coaching these guys up and us barely losing to the better teams early on, it is certainly possible!

Reactions: 2 people
Ignore that fodder, no way that happens. We didn't have the best recruiting class, but we have a lot of talent returning. 8-4 is my prediction with a bowl win, if we finish last I'll be here to eat my crow.

Reactions: 1 person
Many here don’t realize how long the road back is.

Amazing ain’t it - I can’t believe how many people expect a coach that has never coached a game as a head coach to turn us into a power in one year. If he’s really good (tbd) we might be back to contending for the east in 3-4 years, going to need better recruiting than this years results

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back