Positive pr

81Orange

We have had some bad public relations over the past several years. Kids we are recruiting don’t see Tennessee as the diamond we do. What PR moves would you suggest to make our diamond sparkle?

Last edited:
We have had some bad public relations over the past several years. Kids we are recruiting don’t see Tennessee as the diamond we do. What PR moves would you suggest to make our diamond sparkle?

Getting rid of jones and his stupid cliches helps a lot..also kids want to be coached and not sold a bunch of gimmicks

Reactions: 2 people
1. Win games
2. Don't publicly try to hire HC with dubious background
3. Don't let AD do jobs he is not capable of doing.
3. Keep the power with the people and not let one
family ego run the AD.
4. Bring back John Ward as sports information director

Last edited:

Screw the PR. You give the mouthy minority a cookie, they will then want a glass of milk. Just go forward and take care of business. And hopefully, the screwball media jugheads who keep stirring the pot will find new careers. Bring back full service gas stations.

Reactions: 1 person
Bring back John Ward...maybe we could convince em to do one game.

Hell, let's try cloning him. It worked with a sheep.

And I don't care if someone thinks that is an abomination. Replacing John with Bob already crossed that line.

Perhaps we put CJP face out were recruits can see it. Then when recruits meet him they will feel like they have known him for a long time.

Perhaps we put CJP face out were recruits can see it. Then when recruits meet him they will feel like they have known him for a long time.

No. Let's just get the heck outta his way, and let him do his thing. We are trying to win championships, not an election.

We just need a little Jason Kayce "hungry dog runs faster" attitude on this team. That speech was EPIC...and I'm a giants fan

1. Beat West Virginia
2. Beat Flawda
3. Totally blowout win over Vandy, Kentucky, and South Carolina
4. Make it to SEC Championship in three years
5. Make it to a 70 degree or better bowl game Held within a week of New Years Day in 2018.

Bring back John Ward...maybe we could convince em to do one game.

I think one game per year....either Florida game or Bama game...just to hear him call one more would make me do things to my wife she hasn't experienced since our wedding night....jk

But not really

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back