NSD Celebrations

voltn21

Is there a link somewhere to the NSD celebrations held across the state? I used to watch some video of Butch's celebrations and was wondering about Pruitt's.

There should not have been a "celebration." I would be interested in viewing an "autopsy," however. I want to know how he plans to avoid getting shut out next year.

heck, I celebrated...dang good day I thought...of course, I was by myself...:)

GO VOLS!

Is there a link somewhere to the NSD celebrations held across the state? I used to watch some video of Butch's celebrations and was wondering about Pruitt's.

Go to UT sports.com you can find it there. Appx. 90 min.

Pruitt did not seem overly excited to be part of the recruiting celebration in Nashville. I think he was more interested in getting to work. I think he is more coach than car salesman. I think that is a welcome change in Knoxville.

Reactions: 2 people
Pruitt did not seem overly excited to be part of the recruiting celebration in Nashville. I think he was more interested in getting to work. I think he is more coach than car salesman. I think that is a welcome change in Knoxville.

EXACTLY! aint nuthin ta celebrate yet. Maybe in December, Aight? :)

One of the coaches was ecstatic at the breakfast. He said "ecstatic" a dozen times in 15 minutes. CJP did work in a few aights. Our DC is the Visine Guy.

Reactions: 1 person

Celebrations right now are a waste of time. Perhaps this time next year?

As soon as we win five-start the celebration-we'll have done 25% better than last year!!! Maybe call it "Thank God jones is gone day"....:hi:

Somehow I also dont think Pruitt is going to exactly go out and make himself a "We're 25% Better" Trophy or rings either. CJP is not looking for Champions of Life. :rock:

VN Store

Back