Jackson Lampley commit letter

One of the top guards in the country. I assume he's a 5 star? So we should have one of the top classes in the nation for 2019 already. But seriously. ..its a good start.

One of the top guards in the country. I assume he's a 5 star? So we should have one of the top classes in the nation for 2019 already. But seriously. ..its a good start.

He’s not a 5 Star, but he’s a composite 4. This guy will soar in the rankings after his senior season so who knows.

That was a good read, love that he said he bleeds Orange. That’s how you handle a decision as a young man, not like some we saw yesterday. Jmo

Reactions: 17 people
Seems like a good kid, I wish him well.

And I can't wait to turn on him viciously and defile his character publicly the first time he makes a mistake in a crucial game.

Where can we get some more just like him? Just think about a whole team with that passion for the Orange and White.

Reactions: 2 people
Hope he gets a chance to pancake a certain LB that we know of at GA.

In B4 OD comes in and says it should happen on our sideline and then he should pull the hat off one of the coaches and throw it at him.

And I'm not a fan......pffft.

Welcome, Kid!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 people
What a great commitment letter young man! I hope some other recruits are paying attention.

Wel written letter and a good lynch pin type player for the class.

Hope he gets a shot at knocking a few of Quay Walkers teeth loose in a few years. That was one of the more classless things I have seen lately from a recruit.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back