Four Vols invited to NFL Combine

All 4 will be great pros. Rashaan Gaulden will be one of the best nickel corners in the NFL for a long time. John Kelly will be a pro-bowl RB. Trevor Daniel will be a stud punter. And Kahlil McKenzie will be a solid 10-year starter at DT.

There are no Alvin Kamara/Josh Dobbs caliber SUPERSTARS in this group. But a lot of really good NFL players who will play for a very long time.

Reactions: 2 people
in before D4h -- "I've got Trevor Daniels going number 5 in the first round. All 4 guys are pro-bowl locks. John Kelly will win ROY like Kamara. Future HOFs, all of them."

Reactions: 4 people
HOLY CRAP! I literally wasnt in before D4H :pilot:
I swear his response wasnt in there while i was typing up my post

Reactions: 25 people
The punter might have some success. The rest, who knows. Injury attrition is so high in the NFL they very well all might get a chance to shine.

I expect all of those prospects to be in the top 5 of the draft and have legendary careers. You guys will soon see that I'm the smartest poster here. No one can predict like I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
KMac has been a gigantic disappointment's for most of his UT career. His play didn't match the hype. Late rounder unless he completely blows up the combine then maybe mid. I know, I know - he was injured but it wasn't so long ago that people were anointing him the next Reggie White, John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, etc.

Reactions: 1 person
I expect all of those prospects to be in the top 5 of the draft and have legendary careers. You guys will soon see that I'm the smartest poster here. No one can predict like I can.

I feel........influenced!

You guys are gonna look so silly in 12 months.

Dobbs has a strong chance to win the super bowl in 2018 as the Steelers starting QB.

Actually we won't. Even if he does we will be proud of him and pull for him like hell and it won't have a single ****ing thing to do with you.

Reactions: 3 people
KMac has been a gigantic disappointment's for most of his UT career. His play didn't match the hype. Late rounder unless he completely blows up the combine then maybe mid. I know, I know - he was injured but it wasn't so long ago that people were anointing him the next Reggie White, John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, etc.

But wait...........but wait........KMac only struggled as a junior, in 2017, in college at the age of 21 because he missed his senior year of high school, in 2014, as an 18 year old. It’s just not fair for ANYBODY to think he should’ve recovered to play good college football three years after not getting to shove around 240lb high school guards and tackles. There’s just doubt whatsoever that NFL scouts, GMs and coaches will factor that in when evaluating KMac.

Actually Kahlil was very good the last 2 years.

VN Store

Back