Barnett named to all rookie Team!

Titan&Volfan4life

The National Football Writers Association has named Tennessees/Eagles Derek Barnett to this years All Rookie Team.

In addition to very high praises from his Teammates, some who will be future Hall of Famers, and players from other Teams, including Tom Brady, this Honor of being included to the All Rookie Team is further proof and validation of what a hard worker and great player DB really is.

CONGRATS to our beloved VFL and sack record holder DB!!!

Keep making all us Vols fans proud big man!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 25 people
Timeout. 15 yard penalty.

You're now saying Barnett will be dominant all of a sudden? Your troll game is good.

Reading comprehension fail.

I clearly said "our VFLs". That is neither inclusive nor exclusive to Derek Barnett. It was just a general statement. I have already made myself clear as to which VFLs will be dominant in the NFL and which will be solid. Derek falls in the solid category. Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton fall in the dominant category.

Imagine if he didn't have to play for Butch Jones. He may have actually been the defensive player of the year.

Sarcasm.

Reactions: 1 person

I clearly said "our VFLs". That is neither inclusive nor exclusive to Derek Barnett. It was just a general statement. I have already made myself clear as to which VFLs will be dominant in the NFL and which will be solid. Derek falls in the solid category. Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton fall in the dominant category.

First of all, you've stated you're not a Tennessee fan, so no they're not part of your vfls. Secondly, you posted this in a Derek Barnett thread.

Reactions: 4 people
First of all, you've stated you're not a Tennessee fan, so no they're not part of your vfls. Secondly, you posted this in a Derek Barnett thread.

And? That's called an assumption. Nothing in my post said that it pertained to Derek.

I just said that the NFL is gonna be fun to watch over the next few years cause our VFLs are gonna dominate.

If you want be to be more precise then I think next year the Super Bowl is gonna be Saints vs Steelers with Dobbs starting for Pittsburgh and Alvin Kamara winning NFL MVP.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 14 people

Hold on he’s not even a Vol fan? I had him figured for a teenager, but still a Vol fan. Weird?

He’s going to be a beast for years to come. He does worry me though not wearing knee braces.

Tickled the crap out of me to see him get that fumble last night. I'll say it. He will be dominant at some point.

Reactions: 2 people
I love how the last 3 plays of the game, he was the one who got double teamed. Cut block from the RB, while getting guarded. Imo cut blocks should be illegal way before targeting. I’d rather get a concussion any day over a blown out knee that will bother you for the rest of your life.

I love how the last 3 plays of the game, he was the one who got double teamed. Cut block from the RB, while getting guarded. Imo cut blocks should be illegal way before targeting. I’d rather get a concussion any day over a blown out knee that will bother you for the rest of your life.

Ask Junior Seau or Aaron Hernandez if those concussions are so much more preferable?

Ask Junior Seau or Aaron Hernandez if those concussions are so much more preferable?

Difference is Cut blocks are 100% intentional. Most hits that cause concussions are just from playing the game.

One of them can be completely removed from the game. The other is a literal biproduct of how the game's rules exist.

Reactions: 3 people

I love all of our VFLs but you’re delusional if you think Dobbs and Sutton have a better NFL career than DB.

I love all of our VFLs but you’re delusional if you think Dobbs and Sutton have a better NFL career than DB.

At least we're making progress. At this time last year you were also including Kamara in that list.

I've been consistent in saying Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton would be SUPERSTARS in the NFL while Barnett would be a solid 10 year starter.

Josh Dobbs will be a modern day Randall Cunningham. Alvin Kamara is the second coming of Marshall Faulk. And Cam Sutton is an Eric Allen clone.

All 3 will be perenial All-Pros.

At least we're making progress. At this time last year you were also including Kamara in that list.

I've been consistent in saying Dobbs, Kamara, and Sutton would be SUPERSTARS in the NFL while Barnett would be a solid 10 year starter.

Josh Dobbs will be a modern day Randall Cunningham. Alvin Kamara is the second coming of Marshall Faulk. And Cam Sutton is an Eric Allen clone.

All 3 will be perenial All-Pros.

I hope you are right about the other 2, but way off when it comes to DB. I think he has a shot at being dominant.

And? That's called an assumption. Nothing in my post said that it pertained to Derek.

I just said that the NFL is gonna be fun to watch over the next few years cause our VFLs are gonna dominate.

If you want be to be more precise then I think next year the Super Bowl is gonna be Saints vs Steelers with Dobbs starting for Pittsburgh and Alvin Kamara winning NFL MVP.

You have a rich inner life don't you?

Hold on he’s not even a Vol fan? I had him figured for a teenager, but still a Vol fan. Weird?

Correct, on both counts....middle schooler and decidedly NOT a Vols fan...on record saying that himself. He’s also not a Josh Dobbs fan, started a thread going off on Dobbs as a fraud a couple years ago. Dude is a major troll with the worst schtick on VN.

Reactions: 4 people
Fact: Barnett makes all rookie team/meaningful game snaps/super bowl ring.

D4H- Vols doing good in NFL, but I don't mean Barnett in this Barnett thread........

You see how he is praising Josh Dobbs? Well he absolutely trashed Dobbs in 2015 I believe it was. He also said that he only watches UT football when we are good.

VN Store

Back