Pruitt coaching on the sidelines. Pruitt born to coach

Reactions: 13 people
You're putting Vandy video up to support a Bama DC's talent? I could have coached Bama's D to a win over Vandy. If my mother was still alive, I'm pretty sure she could too.

U just jelli cause we are THE Big Orange and u r a bunch of l-o-s-e-r-s.

Reactions: 1 person
You're putting Vandy video up to support a Bama DC's talent? I could have coached Bama's D to a win over Vandy. If my mother was still alive, I'm pretty sure she could too.

Umm, you've lost to them twice in the last few years, just like we have.

Including your Homecoming game if memory serves.

Reactions: 15 people

Stone thrower - meet your glass house.

(EDIT: Referring to the poster to whom Grand Vol is posting...)

:thud
:):lolabove::eek:lol::hi:
Come on it’s just a video showing coaching on the sidelines...:peace2:

The ironic part is that it is the Georgia Defense, not Bama's....come on dude, at least open the link before opening your mouth....

Reactions: 6 people

Don't you have better things to be doing?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/j1_RzfIUVFs[/youtube]

Like figuring out what the hell happened to YOUR defense??

You.....YOU.....are mocking the DC that beat you in your back yard for the National Championship and might as repo that SEC Title too. That’s like wiping you @$$ before you poop....makes no damn sense.

I put that Dawg on my ignore list a good while ago. The only problem I have is when you guys reply the darn thing shows up.

I don't know what was wrong with the defense we had. Combined with our dynamic offense, we got to see them.on the field a whole lot.more than usual. If you like defense then you should have loved ours.

Good grief giuys, I didn’t know that it was going to start a war with UGA dawg. I was only showing that Pruitt can get a little emotional. I’ve never seen him like that before.

Yeah, you got me. I'm terribly jealous of the season that UT had last, and wish that we'd had similar.

It has nothing to do with being jealous of UT. It has to do with Georgia being choke U. If comparing your team's record to Tennessee"s worst season ever then yeah it was an incredible season for Georgia. It's the best season your team has had since 1980 and it includes an utterly embarrassing blowout loss to Auburn and choking when it matters most on the biggest stage in college football.
Georgia. Where they always have top 5 classes but always find a way to lose when it counts the most.

Reactions: 3 people

The last time they played they beat vandy 45-14. Vandy scored more points on them than we did but UGA scored the same amount of points in both, so there is that part of it.

VN Store

Back