In the eyes of Pruitt in 2018. Time to wake up.

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
M A G I C - 2018-2019 TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS PUMP UP VIDEO - YouTube

We will awake from the ashes, and Neyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Let's see what happens. I've got too fired up in the past only to be let down.

Pruitt has all the earmarks of a what a great coach should be, but let's give him some time and see how next year plays out.

Reactions: 24 people
I think Pruitt is going to have this team playing competitively and have them ready for the season, but it's too early for me to get amped for football. I usually get excited around July

Reactions: 2 people

We will awake from the ashes, and Kneyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

You are in for a VERY rude awakening. Remove all firearms and pointed objects from your home before the season starts.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't let the turkeys get you down Orange D.

Why are y'all giving OP grief over being excited about Vol Football?

There is talent on The Hill. We have new coaches that will be better than previous.

No need to pump your brakes OP.

You do need to fix the "Kneyland". I've got a computer that's smart enough to help like that too.

Did CJP almost say "as President"?

Sept. 1st is a long ways off. Start now and get in the shape of your lives. It's going to be a wonderful year.

2018. They year of the Vol.

Reactions: 6 people
The hardest part will be for our kids to learn how to play the 3-4 D well.

That will take the longest time unfortunately.

We have to recruit the right people for each specific position to get a really good 3-4 D going and that's going to take a few years unfortunately.

I expect to see consistent improvement every year starting this coming season and if we see that happening then we'll know we're finally back on the right track to the Top.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
tenor.gif

The hardest part will be for our kids to learn how to play the 3-4 D well.

That will take the longest time unfortunately.

We have to recruit the right people for each specific position to get a really good 3-4 D going and that's going to take a few years unfortunately.

I expect to see consistent improvement every year starting this coming season and if we see that happening then we'll know we're finally back on the right track to the Top.

VFL...GBO!!!

Many current players on the roster were recruited by 3-4 teams, and all of the current defensive signees and recruits. Just UNLEARNING whatever the hell we’ve been throwing out on the field the last two seasons should make us instantly a year better.

Reactions: 5 people

We will awake from the ashes, and Kneyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

To quote the genie in Disney's Aladdin, "sigh, well...here's hopin'"

I admire your optimism. I just can't share it. We don't call ourselves "Cup Check U" for nothing. Been burned too many times in the past.

Gum flapping and chin music are cheap and come easy. Let's see some product on the field before we start calling other programs out. Do something significant like beating another SEC team perhaps even Vandy.

Reactions: 7 people
m a g i c - 2018-2019 tennessee volunteers pump up video - youtube

we will awake from the ashes, and kneyland stadium will come alive again. We will win in 2018. We will become dominant once again, in 8 months. I can feel the turn right now. If you can’t, then look around and see what’s going on. Can you feel it? Can you feel the goosebumps, excitement, and and the new smell of freshness coming in the fall? September 1st begins our wake up call, and we will see it. That pride, toughness, and swagger back on the field in game one. Watch out, we are coming for you straight up...:good!::rock:

disgusting-gif-2.gif

Reactions: 6 people
OD you have reached D4H level in your effort to chin wipe for CJP. Please stop with the incessant 2 - 3 threads per day, answering yourself for the first 10 posts in the thread, and absolute over the freaking top to the point of being annoying RAH RAH. We all are somewhat excited about CJP except those 2 or 3 I hate Bama above and beyond all else in this world and CJP is a plant to kill our program people. Just dear god tone it down a notch. You are really making it hard to get excited because you are always in our collective faces with this. Post something and act like an adult instead of a lab puppy wanting to play!

/rant

Reactions: 4 people
OD you have reached D4H level in your effort to chin wipe for CJP. Please stop with the incessant 2 - 3 threads per day, answering yourself for the first 10 posts in the thread, and absolute over the freaking top to the point of being annoying RAH RAH. We all are somewhat excited about CJP except those 2 or 3 I hate Bama above and beyond all else in this world and CJP is a plant to kill our program people. Just dear god tone it down a notch. You are really making it hard to get excited because you are always in our collective faces with this. Post something and act like an adult instead of a lab puppy wanting to play!

/rant

If you don't like the post from someone who Is actually positive about the team, please use the ignore button and save the rest of us your incessant rants against them. Posters have as much right to be over the top positive as others do to be over the top negative. I usually get a kick out of both extremes.

Reactions: 8 people
Is it realistic to be pumped? I don't know, but fans aren't realistic anyway. Get up and keep your foot off the brakes! GBO!!!!!!!

Is it realistic to be pumped? I don't know, but fans aren't realistic anyway. Get up and keep your foot off the brakes! GBO!!!!!!!

Should be stating the obvious, but it should be a balance. I think CJP is a solid coach and should do well, but making absurd statements like "no coach on the east can beat him" and "vandy is a gimme game" that have absolutely zero logical basis. Then those say absurd stuff get all pissy when asked to explain the logic behind the statement. Dont get me wrong people are free to say what they want and make as many threads if they want, but they should be prepared to be called on their stupidity as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

I never care to read someone post when they always count their chicken before they hatch. It is the same every year. There are a lot of false prophets on here every year.

VN Store

Back