Schedule is nothing new to Pruitt

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
https://amp.knoxnews.com/amp/1016780001
I knew this all along. Pruitt had a tough SEC West schedule, and with our schedule, it won’t be nothing to him. I’m glad we got a coach that knows these teams. This will help prepare him during that 5 game tough stretch. He’ll know how to prepare his staff, players, and practices for the week. Like I’ve said all along, he is a winner and he will get it done. If he can get 2 or 3 wins, in which I think he can, then we will be alright. Smart is going to have to beat him, because I don’t think he can. I don’t think Mullen can’t beat him either.:):rock::good!:

Reactions: 5 people
Who cares how many he starts? If you don't want to click on it then don't, pretty simple solution.

let the guy have his fun

I agree. This is a site for discussion, he can post how many threads he wants to.

Now bro, it aint gonna be easy as you think. Pruitt's gonna have this team ready to play for sure, but UGA is gonna be a tough one next season. Florida will be definitely winnable. And Bama will be interesting

Reactions: 4 people
Bama doesn't play its 4 toughest SEC games in a row or in a 5 week span every year like Tennessee seems to draw each year.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew this all along. Pruitt had a tough SEC West schedule, and with our schedule, it won’t be nothing to him. I’m glad we got a coach that knows these teams. This will help prepare him during that 5 game tough stretch. He’ll know how to prepare his staff, players, and practices for the week. Like I’ve said all along, he is a winner and he will get it done. If he can get 2 or 3 wins, in which I think he can, then we will be alright. Smart is going to have to beat him, because I don’t think he can. I don’t think Mullen can’t beat him either.:):rock::good!:

Just as likely he cracks under the pressure of not having Bama or FSU level talent for the foreseeable future.

He isn't a winner as a head coach until they start winning games.

It's time for these multimillionaire coaches for UT to put up or shut up. It's not Pruitt's doing but his leash is shorter than the previous failures this program has brought in.

I think he'll need more than 2 or 3 wins for us to be alright there Lyle. :)

No offense, but you’ve got a serious man crush OP. I think Pruitt will turn out to be a great coach as well, but this is turning into a scary obsession with you.

Reactions: 3 people
Bama doesn't play its 4 toughest SEC games in a row or in a 5 week span every year like Tennessee seems to draw each year.

This, it seems like we're getting screwed every year when the schedule comes out.

I'd like think Fulmer now as AD would try and do something about this. Plus you know, UGA and FL never drawing Bama seems a bit fishy as well.

Just as likely he cracks under the pressure of not having Bama or FSU level talent for the foreseeable future.

He isn't a winner as a head coach until they start winning games.

It's time for these multimillionaire coaches for UT to put up or shut up. It's not Pruitt's doing but his leash is shorter than the previous failures this program has brought in.

Lol, when exactly did you get your "certificate suitable for framing" that made you the voice of all things AD? I think his leash will be longer than CBJ. No one had anything to lose letting Butch go. There is a lot of investment in this hire.

This, it seems like we're getting screwed every year when the schedule comes out.

I'd like think Fulmer now as AD would try and do something about this. Plus you know, UGA and FL never drawing Bama seems a bit fishy as well.
Draw? What on earth are you guys talking about? Do you think that every year we pull out a ping pong ball with Bama on it?

There is a formula to schedule. It isn't arbitrary. Each team plays all six teams from their division, a standing opponent from the other division, and the eighth game is rotated throughout the remaining teams in the other division.

Here's the rotation:

SEC-Schedule-Grid-2014-2025-640-278.png

There is a formula to schedule. It isn't arbitrary. Each team plays all six teams from their division, a standing opponent from the other division, and the eighth game is rotated throughout the remaining teams in the other division.

Here's the rotation:

SEC-Schedule-Grid-2014-2025-640-278.png

Yes I'm aware of how it works, it's just seems like in most cases we some how in this formula get stuck with some kind of 4-5 game gauntlet every year, while others do not.

Lol, when exactly did you get your "certificate suitable for framing" that made you the voice of all things AD? I think his leash will be longer than CBJ. No one had anything to lose letting Butch go. There is a lot of investment in this hire.

When did posting an opinion that doesn't match blind optimism in the hire equate to someone proclaiming they know more than the AD?

Dont worry. It's rhetorical.

It doesn't anywhere other than in your head and you looking to start another asinine argument that shifts gears every time you can't acknowledge actual facts.

There are a lot of fans out there on the ragged edge with this program as a whole and another 5 years treading water in the major sports and primarily football are going to see them starting to find other things to do on Saturdays.

Last edited:
I agree. This is a site for discussion, he can post how many threads he wants to.

Now bro, it aint gonna be easy as you think. Pruitt's gonna have this team ready to play for sure, but UGA is gonna be a tough one next season. Florida will be definitely winnable. And Bama will be interesting
No, the schedule isn’t going to be easy, but I think he will do a great job at it, and win at least two or three from it. The potential is there.:rock:

If I see an article that I think is important, then I’m going to post to debate. I think all articles are important, and needs to be taken a look at. Just being nice...

Last edited:
I like the way our schedule is, knock it out early and try to win out. We should give a better fight to Fla., Ga., and Al. this year.

VN Store

Back