Mahoney to ECU

His players loved him. Playbook not his fault.. He is the one who rang the warning bell 2 years ago when he said his OLine didn't show up in shape or near strong enough in 2016.. And the blocking schemes of blocking sideways at angles weren't designed by him.

Reactions: 10 people
His players loved him. Playbook not his fault.. He is the one who rang the warning bell 2 years ago when he said his OLine didn't show up in shape or near strong enough in 2016.. And the blocking schemes of blocking sideways at angles weren't designed by him.

Opposing defensive lineman loved him too!!! Games against the TN offensive line where known as stat stuffers. The guy replaced Sam Pittman but couldn’t hold a candle to him. Should have been fired long before he was.

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but I’m not savvy when it comes to football. But why would you need a scheme to block? Shouldn’t you just push the guy in front of you up the field?

Sorry if this is a dumb post, but I’m not savvy when it comes to football. But why would you need a scheme to block? Shouldn’t you just push the guy in front of you up the field?

Remember Butch's first year here? The center snaps the ball, and as the defense dashes across the line to kill our QB, all five of our linemen remained frozen in their stance.

If that is what you call a scheme, I am with you; we don't need that.

Mahoney is the last name of my ex and I'm so glad I don't have to hear that name associated with the vols any longer. Good luck ecu

VN Store

Back