Vote for Kamara in Vizio Top Value Performers

TVOL71

Go to Vizio (TV Manufacturer) site below to vote for Kamara as their Top Value Performer, and can also enter for Vizio TV if you want:

VIZIO TVP

Pretty sick that one pass robbed the Saints of biggest comeback in playoff history!

So, a few years ago, I clicked on a similar thread about a collegiate cube cooler by Igloo. The guy who posted it said he entered every day as many times as he could.

Just like this one, I clicked, voted one time, and forgot about it. Hoping for the same results. Lol

In before, "Cool Story bro"

This is going to sound real stupid but how the hell do you vote???! Maybe it's Firefox but I can't figure this sh** out 😔

Reactions: 1 person
Kamara's photo and a story about him on the front page of CNBC right now. That right there is good pub and should be used in recruiting. Now I'm really proud of him! Go Alvin!

Kamara's photo and a story about him on the front page of CNBC right now. That right there is good pub and should be used in recruiting. Now I'm really proud of him! Go Alvin!

Yeah and hopefully recruits ignore him saying the Tennessee experience was "f'd up".. not the best idea for helping recruiting

VN Store

Back