WVU Open As 7.5 Point Favorite

Let's see how recruiting and the spring go but 7.5 seems a bit high. If CJP is who we think he is and we get most of the injured guys back healthy in time for spring at latest fall camp I'm liking the Vols and the points...shades of 1989 UCLA opener.

Reactions: 1 person
3929330.jpg

Grier has all off season to ummmmmmm.....train

This is way too early on a betting line........ I did not expect to see a line until the week of the game.

That's easy money. So far no mistakes under CJP(We'll see about JJ,). I like our chances.

There is a lot that went on last year that if it were to happen again all before Sept. 1st. I'd say we would be in trouble.

I expect our 1st year HC to be an improvement over Butch. That's has little to do with JP.

There are no sure things. My advice, gambling should be a hobby, unless you are willing to put in the work to better your odds.

We will be better against WV than we were all last year and I expect for us to improve each week. We have a staff that's been successful in the past. As long as they come up with an aggressive game plan it's in the bank.

VN Store

Back