Congratulations to Doug Marrone and Malik Jackson

sport3500

For helping the Jacksonville Jaguars reach the AFC Championship game against New England while Derek Barnett and the Eagles will face the Vikings.

Reactions: 5 people
Malik’s one of my favorites. He was a bright spot here in an otherwise bleak period. Really nice cat, too.

Reactions: 6 people
Malik’s one of my favorites. He was a bright spot here in an otherwise bleak period. Really nice cat, too.

Boy, was he ever. I always had a spot in my heart for Malik. Transferred from USC to UT almost immediately after Kiffin and our mercenary staff walked out in the night to USC. Reports were Orgeron pitched a fit and was throwing things when he found out.

Yes. He was about the lone bright spot.

Excuse my ignorance of the NFL. No longer really care. But weren't the Jags the laughing stock of the NFL just a year ago?

oh sport, just shut up...(Steeler fan)...:)

PS. yeah, they done good...congrats to both...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

Excuse my ignorance of the NFL. No longer really care. But weren't the Jags the laughing stock of the NFL just a year ago?

The last 2 or 3 years the new Jags coach has built a D that's rock solid and hard to score on and they're good at taking the ball away.

I'm actually surprised that my Titans Won both games against them this season.

The way things are going it's possible that the AFC South becomes the top division.

Titans need a better passing game but they're working on that.

Jags need a true franchise QB and they'll be hard to stop.

Deshaun Watson at QB will make the Texans hard to stop and they already have a good D.

Colts need a much better D but if Andrew Luck makes it all the way back to the QB he was before his injury and they get some more playmakers around him then they'll be hard to stop too.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
The last 2 or 3 years the new Jags coach has built a D that's rock solid and hard to score on and they're good at taking the ball away.

I'm actually surprised that my Titans Won both games against them this season.

The way things are going it's possible that the AFC South becomes the top division.

Titans need a better passing game but they're working on that.

Jags need a true franchise QB and they'll be hard to stop.

Deshaun Watson at QB will make the Texans hard to stop and they already have a good D.

Colts need a much better D but if Andrew Luck makes it all the way back to the QB he was before his injury and they get some more playmakers around him then they'll be hard to stop too.

VFL...GBO!!!

The Titans issue is coaching. When a 80+ year old DC is your BEST coach, something is amiss....

Go jags! Marrone for coach of the year. 3 wins last season. Afc championship this year. The jags really stepped up and gave me a reason to watch football this year.

Reactions: 1 person
From the 2001 UT media guide...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.21.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.21.16 PM.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back