Spring game weekend?

Jones had the O&W game looking like a circus. I’m ready for an actual game out there.

Amen! I tried my best to like the whole Jones spring game with the carnival atmosphere, but it never seemed right and was sort of embarrassing. I'd like a good old fashioned orange and white Phil Fulmer spring football game.

Reactions: 6 people
I really wish there was some way we could pack Neyland.

That would get us loads of free great PR and get us serious attention from top recruits.

It would also make the O&W game lots more fun to hear everyone screaming their lungs out again, fan cheering practice, LOL!

Reactions: 2 people
I really wish there was some way we could pack Neyland.

That would get us loads of free great PR and get us serious attention from top recruits.

It would also make the O&W game lots more fun to hear everyone screaming their lungs out again, fan cheering practice, LOL!

Going back to a traditional game would be the best way.

If I'm able to make it, it won't be for the halftime show. Unless they get what's left of AC/DC to rock the joint, I would show up for that.

It's always fun to watch the kids reaction to how big the players are. I'm no small fry until standing next to them.

Reactions: 3 people
People eating dishwasher soap gel capsules has become more common too, but that doesnt mean it's a good idea.

So if the team has 48-50 healthy players like they did for the spring last year, you think it's a good idea to split them into two 24/25-player teams and have at it for four quarters?

Some of you need to live in reality. This isn't the 1990s where there were 120 people on the team with walk-ons during the season and you had 85-90 ready to go for the spring. Roster limits and signing class limits have changed the game.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back