Whats the word on Chance Hall

Nocleats

Ive seen every prediction, from he is healed up and ready to start spring season workouts, to they are waiting to see if he heals or needs surgery, to he will never play again and will take medical hardship.. Anyone have any up to date info?

Reactions: 1 person
Ive seen every prediction, from he is healed up and ready to start spring season workouts, to they are waiting to see if he heals or needs surgery, to he will never play again and will take medical hardship.. Anyone have any up to date info?

I don't expect to hear anything until the final signing day is passed. I am sure the university has to observe privacy laws pertaining to this sort of thing, and if Hall or any members of his family isn't saying anything, that just leaves guesses floating around that mean nothing.

But with trying to fill this class as best they can, I doubt much will be asked about returning players by the media, unless it has to do with news items like what happened with TK jr, and that will be limited.

IMO, no news is good news.

Reactions: 5 people
I heard he is probably done with football and moving on. I think he will continue to be around the team though.

I'd still like to know the facts on what the Hall is going on with young Mr. Hall.

Does he have a Chance in Hall of returning or not?

VFL...GBO!!!

It is amazing that in this age of info we can't get a clear statement on his status once and for all.

No what is amazing is that people expect anyone to know when nobody is talking. When they want you to know, then you will know and not before. Or were you playing hooky the day your teacher explained the definition of privacy?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back