UTSPORTS.Com ?

Nocleats

Anyone give a reason why the Official Website of Tennessee still shows all of the previous assistant football coaches with the exception on CJP?
I figure there is a reason but it seems they would want to advertise this staff just as soon as they possibly could for recruiting's sake...

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone give a reason why the Official Website of Tennessee still shows all of the previous assistant football coaches with the exception on CJP?
I figure there is a reason but it seems they would want to advertise this staff just as soon as they possibly could for recruiting's sake...

Do HS kids look at websites any more?

Reactions: 1 person

It’s been like that for a month. They are obviously in no rush

Why are we so worried about what the website says? I ensure you the recruits and players know who is all on the new staff. Pruitt confirmed most of his staff at the last press conference. Plus the staff was just completed yesterday with the addition of Johnson as WR coach. It would have made no sense to be adding 1-2 coaches at a time when they were hired. Now that the on-field staff is complete, I expect an official announcement from the University next week and then our precious website will be updated.

However, more importantly, Butch Jones is still on our jumbotron.

Pruitt hasn't hired that guy yet, he said it could go well into February.

Pruitt hasn't hired that guy yet, he said it could go well into February.

Pruitt’s not hiring the SID department, but the answer is everything is being finalized as far as roles and titles so the SID doesn’t know who to put where. I’d wager that the list stickied on top of this forum isn’t completely right

Yes , because it is the worse vols site on the Internet. It is the least changed, hardest to navigate, and overall just a BAD sight.

Reactions: 5 people

Waiting on the crane

Probably were waiting until the staff was finalized before changing it. Then, they need to pose for pictures to get it looking the way they want. They get in a big hurry to remove the fired folk, but dilly dally when getting it fixed right. Business as usual.

Just outta curiosity, I checked Mizzou's site. They already have Dooley placed on their site nice and neat. Get the lead out, UT.

Last edited:
They don't even have the highlights from the A&M game up -- just talking heads analyzing but no highlights. What is up, folks? Get it together.

Haslam owns the site.....websites hate us.

Yes it matters! It just continues to show the ineptitude of the Tennessee Athletic Department to even delete the former staff and just leave it blank. It does not take a crane to change website. There is a employee paid by the university/state who has not been on vacation the past month. Come on people get you stuff together down there! Show some pride in the Vol brand!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back