Taking a deeper look at Jeremy Pruitt. Will make you feel better.

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Jeremy Pruitt - Wikipedia
Spent one year at Florida State and his defense were lights out there to. We know what he is capable of. We get our ducks in a row, then it could be lights out in 2018. The 2018 defense could be shutting down everyone, making it easier to stay in every game this season. I can see it now, we are going to bump and grind with receivers, pressure the quarterback, and stop the run much better. Something that we haven’t seen in almost 8 to 10 years?? Everything will change in a New York minute, bet on it.
Don Henley.
:rock::hi:

Reactions: 6 people
I saw the word Alabama an awful lot and that makes me uneasy. Sorry, it just does. He has to earn VFL which I hope with every fiber of my being he does, but it will take time

Reactions: 4 people
A good coach will move more talent (speed) from the O-side to the D. Johnny did this at will and had success with this approach. Pruitt likely will pull guys across as well. Good move I think.

Reactions: 2 people
A good coach will move more talent (speed) from the O-side to the D. Johnny did this at will and had success with this approach. Pruitt likely will pull guys across as well. Good move I think.

Watching some of the old clips yesterday that Keith Jackson called, including 1998 champ game, can't help but see the size/speed differential we had then versus what we have today. We have a couple good spot players, but both sides of the ball in need of a lot of over-haul to physical, compared to finesse and under sized. We're not devoid of talent, and think that though not anticipating huge leap next year, am interested to see how this new staff can develop and coach fundamentals.

Hit the brakes for 2018 ... even Saban couldn't make chicken chit into salad. He lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year at bama.

Needs two cycles of recruiting to get it together. Smartt inherited much better situation from Richt than Pruitt did from Butch.

Reactions: 7 people
Wikipedia...

The same website that listed Gruden as UT’s next HC. Lol

What’s the point?

Everything written about JP there is historically correct/accurate, whereas anybody writing that Gruden was ever gonna be our head coach was just pulling stuff out of their arse.

Take each one separately for what they are, neither is related to the other.

Reactions: 2 people
Meh, let’s be honest, he was the 20th or so choice. A “fallback candidate” would be a major understatement. A name NOBODY had in mind when Butch was canned.

Maybe it’ll work out, maybe it won’t. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

Agree %100.

Meh, let’s be honest, he was the 20th or so choice. A “fallback candidate” would be a major understatement. A name NOBODY had in mind when Butch was canned.

Maybe it’ll work out, maybe it won’t. Time will tell.

He was Fulmer's first choice after interviewing 3 candidates and that is what matters. None of us care who Currie and Haslam were pursuing. We now not only have a UT guy running the AD, but he's also a football guy who understands that the football coach needs full support from the administration. That is good for UT and worrisome for our rivals.

Reactions: 20 people
He was Fulmer's first choice after interviewing 3 candidates and that is what matters. None of us care who Currie and Haslam were pursuing. We now not only have a UT guy running the AD, but he's also a football guy who understands that the football coach needs full support from the administration. That is good for UT and worrisome for our rivals.
Great post right here, I couldn’t have said it better than this. :good!::dance2::clapping::salute::pepper:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back