New Trends

onevol74

Do any of you anticipate a huge increase in baldness in the state of Tennessee over the next several years?

I am selling my Minoxidil stock in anticipation.

The Big Bad Bald Brigade at Tennessee is on the job recruiting and getting ready to kick some (_)_) on National Signing Day.

At Tennessee Bald is now beautiful.

WOOOOO HOOOOO, reel them in coaches!

Top 10 recruiting class, here we come.

VFL...GBO!!!

I’m almost bald, but the thing of it is, in the office, I wear a Tennessee hat all day to cover it up. Should I just shave the little I have off and not wear a hat? Hummm? I’ll think about it. A top 10 class would be a nice start to 2018 for vol fans. Let’s go get em. Yesterday, I started a thread let’s go to work and I think I got a little blasted for starting that. Like Grandvol said, “its not to late to get excited”.
Go vols.

I’m almost bald, but the thing of it is, in the office, I wear a Tennessee hat all day to cover it up. Should I just shave the little I have off and not wear a hat? Hummm? I’ll think about it. A top 10 class would be a nice start to 2018 for vol fans. Let’s go get em. Yesterday, I started a thread let’s go to work and I think I got a little blasted for starting that. Like Grandvol said, “its not to late to get excited”.
Go vols.

Only if you tattoo a power T on it.

Reactions: 2 people
Do any of you anticipate a huge increase in baldness in the state of Tennessee over the next several years?

I am selling my Minoxidil stock in anticipation.

When I was a Pastor in Louisiana one member of the church was bald. He told me one time that "There are only a few men that God made perfect, the rest he gave hair."

Last edited:
The trend is for Tennessee fans to show up to any and every sports even in the USA, wear Tennessee gear, and be broadcasted on TV.

maybe the new trend for games this year should be for everyone to wear one of these instead of other hats...in honor of our new coaching staff...imagine 102,455 people like this:):)

Attachments

• 51-nU-idJLL._UX522_.jpg
    51-nU-idJLL._UX522_.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 4 people
I used to be bald on top, hair rubbed off on headboards across the southeast. These days I have a full head of hair.

maybe the new trend for games this year should be for everyone to wear one of these instead of other hats...in honor of our new coaching staff...imagine 102,455 people like this:):)

Now I wish we had gotten Leach so everybody dressed as pirates. Don't do it, you all will look like a stadium full of walking talking wooing pricks. And even though there will be plenty who think that totally appropriate? No, just no.

For some reason, this came to mind. You all might as well wear these at the end.

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! Safe Sex - YouTube

Last edited:
Now I wish we had gotten Leach so everybody dressed as pirates. Don't do it, you all will look like a stadium full of walking talking wooing pricks. And even though there will be plenty who think that totally appropriate? No, just no.

You seem to be taking this much more serious than was intended...

Leach is an interesting character, but, Imwonder if he tainted his brand with all the pirate hoopla.

VN Store

Back