Credit Score Finally high enough

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
To buy that 20 year-old, 3 Bedroom house on the fringe of the more developing neighborhoods in a city where 3 corporations and a Pro Sports team just moved to...

That's what this new page in Tennessee football feels like.

Pruit wasn't a splashy hire. He wasn't the hot name (Frost, Campbell etc..). But it was a VERY practical hire given his track record of coaching success.

He responsibly finished his previous commitment in the absolute best possible way. Aiding tremendously in winning a National Championship.

Since then he's turned the fortune of our recruiting completely positive. Signing needs and players with great potential, AND hes not done.

Then look at the skill he's added to his coaching staff.
Helton- Talented Offensive mind, that just needs the room to blossom.

Sherrer- Knows just as much about defense as Pruitt himself.

Gillespis- had the common sense to retain this guy. Gillespie has done nothing but produce Explosive hard charging RBs.

David Johnson- Memphis Tigers had a top 5 WR unit in NCAA for the past 5 years.

And all of this POSITIVE STRUCTURE began with making amends with the Great Phillip Fulmer and his promotion to Athletic Director.

2018 is going to be incredibly exciting season!

We're going to sign a top 10 class in few weeks...

And Coach up the talent we have come Fall
Byrd to DB ....finally. Finally!

So much to be excited about! Things just feel stable now...
Every move made so far has been the right move.

I can't wait to see how this 2018 Recruiting ends in a few weeks.

It so great to be a Tennessee Vol right now.

Reactions: 20 people
Possibly, we will see. Just great to see the daily thread proclaiming how great he is before he coaches a game. We never learn. Lol

I'm pretty sure he has done very well, with the opportunities he's gotten so far.

And i was talking about much more than just Pruitt and his potential as a headman.

If you can't recognize the progress already made, then I dont know what to tell you. I didn't proclaim him to be a great head coach already.

Wait and see approach, right? Well guess what? It's January. So none of us have a choice BUT to wait and see.

So therefore why bother with saying "wait and see"?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm pretty sure he has done very well, with the opportunities he's gotten so far.

And i was talking about much more than just Pruitt and his potential as a headman.

If you can't recognize the progress already made, then I dont know what to tell you. I didn't proclaim him to be a great head coach already.

Wait and see approach, right? Well guess what? It's January. So none of us have a choice BUT to wait and see.

So therefore why bother with saying "wait and see"?
Sure

Pruitt is coming in with a clean slate, no debt so to speak. And he has excellent credentials.

Everyone should be excited about our future.

Last edited:
Pruitt is coming in with a clean slate, no debt so to speak. And he has excellent credentials.

Why shouldn't we be excited about the future?

Pruitt has a 800 beacon score right now and he can purchase almost anything he wants, but keep an eye on that credit score, things can go south very quickly in Knoxville:popcorn:

The coach is going to recruit on a high level or he will be struggling to win in this league just like all who finish 3rd on down.Butch recruited like he was trying to win the MAC,and that just don,t cut it in the SEC.So far they are on some great players,we shall see come Feb.

Thread title: 10/10

The rest? Let's just say I like your optimism. But I'll feel better after Pruitt notches his first career win.

To buy that 20 year-old, 3 Bedroom house on the fringe of the more developing neighborhoods in a city where 3 corporations and a Pro Sports team just moved to...

That's what this new page in Tennessee football feels like.

Pruit wasn't a splashy hire. He wasn't the hot name (Frost, Campbell etc..). But it was a VERY practical hire given his track record of coaching success.

He responsibly finished his previous commitment in the absolute best possible way. Aiding tremendously in winning a National Championship.

Since then he's turned the fortune of our recruiting completely positive. Signing needs and players with great potential, AND hes not done.

Then look at the skill he's added to his coaching staff.
Helton- Talented Offensive mind, that just needs the room to blossom.

Sherrer- Knows just as much about defense as Pruitt himself.

Gillespis- had the common sense to retain this guy. Gillespie has done nothing but produce Explosive hard charging RBs.

David Johnson- Memphis Tigers had a top 5 WR unit in NCAA for the past 5 years.

And all of this POSITIVE STRUCTURE began with making amends with the Great Phillip Fulmer and his promotion to Athletic Director.

2018 is going to be incredibly exciting season!

We're going to sign a top 10 class in few weeks...

And Coach up the talent we have come Fall
Byrd to DB ....finally. Finally!

So much to be excited about! Things just feel stable now...
Every move made so far has been the right move.

I can't wait to see how this 2018 Recruiting ends in a few weeks.

It so great to be a Tennessee Vol right now.

Usually that house needs gutting

Usually that house needs gutting

And that pretty credit score can take a quick tumble if Pruitt or some of the goons of Volnation write checks that his a..... team can’t cash just yet.

Let’s see what this recruiting class looks like a day after signing day and maybe watch the spring game. That WVU game is a great opportunity as well. Otherwise, I’m digging the direction.

Pruitt has a 800 beacon score right now and he can purchase almost anything he wants, but keep an eye on that credit score, things can go south very quickly in Knoxville:popcorn:

That's right!

Thread title: 10/10

The rest? Let's just say I like your optimism. But I'll feel better after Pruitt notches his first career win.

I agree.

West Virginia is a super good but tough opponent to start out with.

VN Store

Back