Bama fans can't let go.

Nerwen Aldarion

Tennessee Girl
Yikes, maybe this is why Pruitt left. This reads like a stalkers love letter before they slash their target’s tires

Dear Jeremy Pruitt: I Think It Is Time We Break Up

But then – oh then! You came BACK, Jeremy! You know the old saying, “If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours”? When you came back to Tuscaloosa for the third time, I just knew it was forever. You stepped in to pick up the pieces when Kirby left me crying on University Boulevard as he made his way to Athens. I thought I’d never love again, but you showed me it was possible.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope someday soon he and all Bama fans fill the sting of a Tennessee victory over the Tide. That may be three years away or even five but hopefully it happens for all us long suffering Tennessee fans.

Reactions: 3 people
Was there much direct video of Pruitt-on-sidelines, during the NC game? I recall only 1 straight-on camera shot.

Would appreciate seeing a compilation of his in-game sideline coaching, if anyone has it.

What do you expect from a fan base that sings a song about Tennessee and turns it into their own. They're insane. Period.

Reactions: 1 person
fatal-attraction.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Go ahead and blast me, but I’ve read several letters from fans here on VN that read just horribly as this one does

Reactions: 14 people
Wow,that was difficult to read. Kinda like sending a text to an ex when you've had one too many while listening to old love songs.

Was there much direct video of Pruitt-on-sidelines, during the NC game? I recall only 1 straight-on camera shot.

Would appreciate seeing a compilation of his in-game sideline coaching, if anyone has it.

I think espn said Tennessee and JP in the same breath 1 time, saint nick told espn not to say Tennessee and JP might effect recruiting i guess he was mad after JP got one of bama recruits last Saturday.:)

Reactions: 2 people

When that Bama player was trying to punch everyone and their mother on the sideline, you see Pruitt flashing defensive signals in front of him. :)

I think espn said Tennessee and JP in the same breath 1 time, saint nick told espn not to say Tennessee and JP might effect recruiting i guess he was mad after JP got one of bama recruits last Saturday.:)

I noticed the games were not the recruiting infomercial many of the Vol fans thought it would be.

VN Store

Back