1997 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Most important thing CJP has said so far. Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #46
TennesseeTarheel

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol Main View Post
If he calls Butch a huckster, what does Finebaum say about President Flim Flam, the Great Con? He prolly does not mix politics into his sports show.
If you truly believe this you'll be a man and take the extra money you get in your paycheck in February and write a check to the Federal Reserve to help pay off the national debt. Or donate it to a charity. You shouldn't accept anything from a huckster. And "prolly" isn't a real word.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #47
BloomuVol

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolArmy74 View Post
Unfortunately he said that on his first day back to work for UT after taking a 3 week vacation during recruiting season.
You mean during the recruiting dead period? When it is an infraction to contact recruits.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 03:39 PM   #48
BloomuVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeTarheel View Post
If you truly believe this you'll be a man and take the extra money you get in your paycheck in February and write a check to the Federal Reserve to help pay off the national debt. Or donate it to a charity. You shouldn't accept anything from a huckster. And "prolly" isn't a real word.
Because giving the government more money is going to shrink the debt? And last time i checked government checks are signed by the secratary of the treasury, not the president. But it is nice to see that when your savior gets besmirched you act like him and jump to a computer to compound your problems with ad hominem attacks?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #49
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeTrain View Post
Sorry but this is just woefully incorrect.
Got a link because I can't find the one I was looking at? The one I ran through was 2017 and it listed their recruiting class and other school offers and there was only one kid that I saw in an admittedly quick look. I will look some more tonight.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 04:56 PM   #50
TennesseeTarheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomuVol View Post
Because giving the government more money is going to shrink the debt? And last time i checked government checks are signed by the secratary of the treasury, not the president. But it is nice to see that when your savior gets besmirched you act like him and jump to a computer to compound your problems with ad hominem attacks?
So, I take it you'll keep the money. Rich.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 05:42 PM   #51
GoVols15

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
I didn't see it as besmirching President Trump. I saw it as just another classless liberal doing what liberals do best, act childish and petty. Kinda like your comments with the word savior. You guys need to get over the fact you lost the election and grow up!
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 05:48 PM   #52
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol Main View Post
If he calls Butch a huckster, what does Finebaum say about President Flim Flam, the Great Con? He prolly does not mix politics into his sports show.
But you do? SMFH. When you get your deduction this year make sure and send it back.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 06:44 PM   #53
Iam4utalways

Quote:
You mean during the recruiting dead period? When it is an infraction to contact recruits.
I thought he said if you aren't recruiting 365 someone else is.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 09:05 PM   #54
BloomuVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeTarheel View Post
So, I take it you'll keep the money. Rich.
Yes, i would gladly keep all of the money that the government steals from me, i earned it through my labor not theirs.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 09:07 PM   #55
BloomuVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols15 View Post
I didn't see it as besmirching President Trump. I saw it as just another classless liberal doing what liberals do best, act childish and petty. Kinda like your comments with the word savior. You guys need to get over the fact you lost the election and grow up!
Because there is only republicants and dumbacrats right? Learn the political spectrum and we can have an actual debate.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 09:11 PM   #56
BloomuVol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols15 View Post
But you sure did get defensive of him as soon as you percieved a slight against him just like his toddler like rants on twitter. Rich.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-15-2018, 10:13 PM   #57
GoVols15

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Because there is only republicants and dumbacrats right? Learn the political spectrum and we can have an actual debate.
I do not debate children who like to call other names. I say again you need to grow up!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 12:03 AM   #58
EastTNVol6240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan&Volfan4life View Post
Sorry my friend but that's 100% totally WRONG!

Pruitt did not leave Tennessee until the recruiting dead period started.

Dead period means that coaches are NOT allowed to contact player in person or by phone.

After Pruitt went back to Bama to finish coaching the rest of this season he still had his new coaches sending cards and letter to recruits.

All of them, Pruitt included, were still watching film, evaluating players and Pruitt was sending out letters making scholly offers to the kids we want.

By NCAA rules coaches are only allowed a few hours per day to work with the players for their bowl games and all the rest of the hours of the day and night Pruitt WAS getting work done for Tennessee.

Pruitt actually said he felt a little guilty about not being in Knoxville but he had to complete his seasons contract and keep his word of Honor to the Bama kids.

Pruitt was back in K town a few short hours after the NC game was over.

Many hours every single day Pruitt was getting solid work done for Tennessee.

Sorry if the facts don't go along with your agenda my friend.

VFL...GBO!!!
Not true. The coaches canít visit players during the dead period. There can be contact. I thought we cleared this up 1845621 times.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 07:37 AM   #59
VolsnRavens

Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Ok people, this is a football forum, not a political forum. Please go to CNN, or Fox or whatever side of the spectrum you're on and post that crap. Let us football fans post football talk. smh
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-16-2018, 08:32 AM   #60
Titan&Volfan4life

Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far. Most important thing CJP has said so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsnRavens View Post
Ok people, this is a football forum, not a political forum. Please go to CNN, or Fox or whatever side of the spectrum you're on and post that crap. Let us football fans post football talk. smh

Football is political, just look at the NFL.

Haven't you heard about that?

LOL!

A'ight, now back to Tennessee footVol.

VFL...GBO!!!
Reply With Quote TOP