1322 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-12-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
Bauce

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Exclamation So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???

Just listened to the Volquest Podcast and they talked about how when it was JG turn to throw, JJ would get out of the line.

This is a shock to me. Why would a receiver refuse to catch a pass from another QB? Seems real petty to me.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #2
Biopsyman

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Fake news
VN Likes: 9
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
CA_Vol

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
This can't be accurate. We all know JG has a hard time hitting receivers, so it's likely he wouldn't have had to catch anything.
VN Likes: 36
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #4
87&91ALUM

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
The whole world is getting pretty petty IMO. Goes with the "soft" assessment of our football team. Pruitt doesn't appear to be the kind of man who puts up with soft and petty. Jennings gets outta line...then he stays off the field...period. Send a clear message early. Petty and soft resulted in a losing season. I'd put a sign up at practice, "no snowflake zone". Haircuts and curfews for everybody until they figure this out.
VN Likes: 15
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:12 PM   #5
Bauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Vol View Post
This can't be accurate. We all know JG has a hard time hitting receivers, so it's likely he wouldn't have had to catch anything.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:12 PM   #6
orangeluvr

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Pruitt needs to find 5*QB ASAP .
VN Likes: 9
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:13 PM   #7
Bauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87&91ALUM View Post
The whole world is getting pretty petty IMO. Goes with the "soft" assessment of our football team. Pruitt doesn't appear to be the kind of man who puts up with soft and petty. Jennings gets outta line...then he stays off the field...period. Send a clear message early. Petty and soft resulted in a losing season. I'd put a sign up at practice, "no snowflake zone". Haircuts and curfews for everybody until they figure this out.
So true...
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:15 PM   #8
GrudenVol5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeluvr View Post
I知 with you
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #9
508mikey

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeluvr View Post
Wish he could have flipped Fields - he could have came in and started now he will sit behind Fromm
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:18 PM   #10
joevol33

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrudenVol5th View Post
I知 with you
I知 with you being with him.
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #11
UT Hill Man

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Too much ridiculous rumor constantly being floated around here.
VN Likes: 16
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:21 PM   #12
Bauce

I could be reaching, but I remember people saying on the board that it seem like some of the WRs didn't catch the ball(showed even less effort) when JG came in. Maybe JJ was in their ear...

Well, I trust CJP to change this toxic culture.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:23 PM   #13
njvols

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauce View Post
Just listened to the Volquest Podcast and they talked about how when it was JG turn to throw, JJ would get out of the line.

This is a shock to me. Why would a receiver refuse to catch a pass from another QB? Seems real petty to me.
Don't put much into heresay. Even if true, he's not on the team, and even if allowed back on, won't be back for long if does this stuff. I think he'll be allowed back on team thru spring practice as a trial to prove he can be a useful member of the team. He's a competitor for sure...we need some of those, even if need an attitude adjustment.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:35 PM   #14
revjayp

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Quote:
Originally Posted by joevol33 View Post
I知 with you being with him.
I知 with him and you being with him too.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 03:38 PM   #15
jps2194
Vol for Life

So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG??? So JJ refused to catch passes from JG???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauce View Post
I could be reaching, but I remember people saying on the board that it seem like some of the WRs didn't catch the ball(showed even less effort) when JG came in. Maybe JJ was in their ear...

Well, I trust CJP to change this toxic culture.
If true, maybe this is on JG rather than JJ. Maybe JG is a real ass and the receivers can't stand him. That seems to fit more with the scenario than JJ getting in other receiver's ears based on JG's attitude we've seen.

I honestly think this is a bunch of crap and there is no truth to it. I seriously doubt any coach would allow that to happen.
Reply With Quote TOP