Spring Game

gray0306

SIAP - yes I know it's early for this, but just wondering about the date for the Spring game. Looking to plan on traveling to Knox so the sooner I know the better. Has anyone heard of a date? I checked the calendar but did not see anything posted for April/May at this time.

Reactions: 1 person
SIAP - yes I know it's early for this, but just wondering about the date for the Spring game. Looking to plan on traveling to Knox so the sooner I know the better. Has anyone heard of a date? I checked the calendar but did not see anything posted for April/May at this time.

Yea no more weird circle of life sumo wrestling and silly microphone junk.... this is just going to be a football game exhibition... cant wait..

Reactions: 2 people
I just hope it is not like the last spring game. I was caught in a flood. It was a weird experience overall. At the half they just came over the loud speakers and said hazardous weather was approaching and the rest of the game is canceled and we have to leave. By the time I got out of Neyland it was one of the worst storms I have experienced here in Knoxville. With all the construction on Philip Fulmer way the drainage was inadequate and my family and I were wading in a foot of water. Good memories now but crazy at the time.

Yea no more weird circle of life sumo wrestling and silly microphone junk.... this is just going to be a football game exhibition... cant wait..

Isn't it going to be great to get back to just football? And no offense to him but I hope Sterling isn't on the sidelines this year.

I just hope it is not like the last spring game. I was caught in a flood. It was a weird experience overall. At the half they just came over the loud speakers and said hazardous weather was approaching and the rest of the game is canceled and we have to leave. By the time I got out of Neyland it was one of the worst storms I have experienced here in Knoxville. With all the construction on Philip Fulmer way the drainage was inadequate and my family and I were wading in a foot of water.

The Lord was sending a message about the sh*t storm that would be the 2017 season.

Reactions: 11 people
I just hope it is not like the last spring game. I was caught in a flood. It was a weird experience overall. At the half they just came over the loud speakers and said hazardous weather was approaching and the rest of the game is canceled and we have to leave. By the time I got out of Neyland it was one of the worst storms I have experienced here in Knoxville. With all the construction on Philip Fulmer way the drainage was inadequate and my family and I were wading in a foot of water. Good memories now but crazy at the time.

The universe was just prepping you lmao

It should be held on April 21, 2018. In past years, the Orange and White game has been held on the same Saturday as the spring car show in Pigeon Forge.....I always close down on that Saturday so I can go to the O&W game and most of my staff goes to the car show.

It was. I just found a place for me and my brother to hunker down till it let up a little.

Given our brutal Fall schedule, wonder if we can count the O&W game as W on our record for 2018??

The alumni chapter officer workshop is scheduled for April 20th and it is always the same weekend as the Orange and White game. So it should be the 21st.

I see the thread title and I instantly think "Football. Game. Orange and White. We are actually going to play a football game for our spring game for the first time in like five years."

The circus has left town. Football is on the spring menu.

No kidding. I got drenched. Ended up at Calhoun's for dinner. Fun times

wouldn't it be nice to field a complete offense and defense on the field at one time almost like a real game...I must be dreaming...guess we'll see...and,

GO VOLS!

What would really be awesome is to pack Neyland full and get loud.

Current players would get jacked up and that would be a huge selling point to our recruits as to how passionate our fans really are.

If we could do that then Tennessee would get loads of free PR that's all positive and have top recruits looking even closer at our footVol Team.

#pack neyland@O&W spring game

VFL...GBO!!!

It's usually always the 3rd weekend in April. I know this because it's always the weekends of my wife's birthday and she usually gets stuck with a trip to the orange and white game followed by Gatlinburg

I always drive up from Baton Rouge for the O&W.

Last year we were running to our car, and had about one block to go when the skies just unloaded water on us like from one of those fire-fighting aircraft.

VN Store

Back