Pruitt On Finebaum ...

Matt2496

[youtube]https://youtu.be/a_LlfWHsNXo[/youtube]

The more I watch our coach the more I really like him. About time we got someone with a Southern accent to coach for Tennessee. Go Vols!

Also, on Jan. 16, they begin their new S&C program! How exciting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17 people
<youtube>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_LlfWHsNXo&t=0s<\youtube>

The more I watch our coach the more I really like him. About time we got someone with a Southern accent to coach for Tennessee. Go Vols!

And a newly built team by September. You’re not the only one excited about how those arms and legs will be?:):rock:

Reactions: 3 people
And a newly built team by September. You’re not the only one excited about how those arms and legs will be?:):rock:

Kind of a creepy post.... Anyways....

I primarily just want the team to not be decimated by injuries come December, an issue that plagued the Jutch Bones era here at Tennessee. Since they're getting an early start here in January, our team should be extremely fit by September.

The main thing I'm hoping for is endurance. In other words, being able to play hard the entire 60 min of a ball game.

Reactions: 2 people
Isn’t this just the press conference but from another angle? I was hoping it was a video of him actually talking to the players

I don't think the players or coaches want anyone to see him actually talking to the players, because he was talking to them in such a way that they haven't been talked to since they have been on campus. I'm sure he pumped them up at the same time he let them know there is a new sheriff in town and he is in freaking in control.

I don't think the players or coaches want anyone to see him actually talking to the players, because he was talking to them in such a way that they haven't been talked to since they have been on campus. I'm sure he pumped them up at the same time he let them know there is a new sheriff in town and he is in freaking in control.
yeah, there's only so much access the media and public needs.

Reactions: 1 person

Dooley got a southern accent. How'd that work out for you? Seems like that is an important criteria around here. If Saban won 6 NC's here in the last couple years, would you care if he sounded like Connor McGregor?

Reactions: 6 people

Hoping this is a Joke... same thing was said when we hired Dooley.

Reactions: 3 people
You know PF is conflicted.

"I always talk down about Tennessee because I'm a Bama homer at heart..."

Tennessee hires Jeremy Pruitt, a lifelong Bammer.

"Oh ****, what do I do now?"

Dooley got a southern accent. How'd that work out for you? Seems like that is an important criteria around here. If Saban won 6 NC's here in the last couple years, would you care if he sounded like Connor McGregor?

You're putting words in my mouth. Where in my post did I say that having a Southern guaranteed success?

Personally, I find the Southern accent quite refreshing after 5 years of Bullocks Jones.

You have anything to support this or is it just pure speculation on your part?

VN Store

Back