Pruitt will take a look at our quarterback situation.

He also talked about Fromm having a good spin on the ball, so one has to think he is knowledgeable in the quarterback area.

Reactions: 4 people
I think we have 4 good quarterbacks, to be developed. I think you’re going to see improvement in them.

Reactions: 2 people
He also talked about Fromm having a good spin on the ball, so one has to think he is knowledgeable in the quarterback area.

His son is a QB in college and he's been a DC. I'm willing to bet he knows a good/great QB when he sees one.

Reactions: 3 people
Would be interesting to hear him explain what he thought about our offense when he game planned against us this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably said “what offense”

Well, we did have the run into the line play down pretty good...Also, the screen play was a staple of our air attack...Don't forget if 9 yards was needed for a first down, be sure and only go out 8 yards for a pass...

Our playbook was probably 4 plays....:clapping:

Reactions: 9 people
Have a little faith...this is gonna evolve and take time. CJP has a ton of experience defeating bad QBs and definitely know what it takes to be successful. I believe he is gonna find a lot of talent and will figure out who can play at the highest level. Just gotta have some faith at this point.

Oh my goodness, September can not come soon enough. I can't wait to see what Pruitt does with our team.

With all due respect to CJP, I would hope the qb coach would be the one to evaluate who we have and make his recommendation to cjp as to who best fits the offensive scheme or who an offense could best be built around.

Would be interesting to hear him explain what he thought about our offense when he game planned against us this year.

Welll he probably needed the mental vacation that week anyway. And good to get his 3-4 stringers some play time.

Cute. I have a stalker. Probably wanna learn the difference between smarmy and sarcastic if you can break away from here long enough.

How’d I know you’d unfurl the ole trusty STALKING crutch. Getting predictable. :nono: As for your post? It was SMUG and of LOW SLEAZY TASTE OR QUALITY.

So...smarmy. :wink2:

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back