Azzanni to Broncos.

Geaux_Vols

They seem thrilled.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/broncos/status/951204954211004416[/twitter]

CQqoFyyW8AUjNfM.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
As a Bronco fan, I'm a bit disappointed initially.

I'll have to see how he did with the Bears who obviously didn't do so well.

As a packers fan let me ask you one thing, can you name their starting slot receiver?

If you can’t, it’s because they don’t have anyone to throw to besides Miller (TE) and Meredith who is on IR.

Trubinsky isn’t Tom Brady.

Doesn't Zach realize that Peyton Manning retired and is not the QB in Denver anymore.? Not sure they even have a QB on the roster anymore.

Unfortunately for CZA this will only be another one and done. Broncs should of fired the HC this year. I don't think he'll survive next year.

They would’ve been better off hiring Dooley. And that’s saying something.

Doesn't Zach realize that Peyton Manning retired and is not the QB in Denver anymore.? Not sure they even have a QB on the roster anymore.

They may have 3 new QBs on the roster for next season.

1st round pick
Alex Smith
5th round pick or FA

I could see something like this happening.

he did ok with the bears. the results don't look good in stats until u put it in context. the WR coach for the bears would be, how to say like being a QB coach for the Browns. Not matter how good you do the results wont be good but he did better than with the bears WR's than most did.

The bears historically have went more gamemanager for QB's because their game and mentality has always been run the ball so Bears WR's rarely shine. Any Bears WR is informed on how Calvin Johnson felt playing at GT.

Reactions: 2 people
That is strangely laconic and impassive for a new hire announcement.

Ooooh, laconic AND impassive(?), lol... look, the guy just got a new job...something you clowns who sit around and post on here all day should maybe aspire to. Good for Azzanni. I doubt he ever hurt anybody on here. Our receivers sure never got any better because he left.

Reactions: 3 people

I am too. I'm a lifelong Bronco's fan and not excited about this. But doubt he could even screw up with Thomas and Sanders as his top 2 receiver's. Although there's rumors Sanders could be moved. They could use a younger playmaking WR as a reply or to team with Thomas and Sanders.Getting a QB will be and should be priority #1. I know they will go hard after Kirk Cousin's and hopefully they can get him. If not they will try to draft Mayfield or Darnold. If they get Kirk I don't know if they still draft a QB or not. Wouldn't be a bad idea to draft Mayfield or Darnold and give them a few years to ease into being a starter. I'm betting they draft a WR in the first 2 rounds too. RB will be a position of need too. Not sold on Anderson or Booker long-term. Either way it's a huge off season for Elway. Was hoping Vance wouldn't return either but he as handicapped without a competent QB so I understand him getting 1 more yr.

Reactions: 2 people

They should by start of next season. Hopefully. Hopefully Kirk Cousin's. Their QB roster this season was an absolute joke. I really thought Paxton Lynch would be the answer but he can't stay healthy and didn't play well when he was. But in his defense not many rookie QB's that are healthy play great or even good their rookie yr.Even Peyton's first year he completed less than 60% of his passes and had 26 TD's but 28 Int's. Just not convinced Lynch is the long or short term answer at QB.

I thought coach Z did a great job and I can guarantee u if he was here last season the wr's would have done better vs Coach Beard sorry ass..The fan base says he sorry but at the same time he getting hired by another NFL team. Good for Coach Z. He is a great guy

Ooooh, laconic AND impassive(?), lol... look, the guy just got a new job...something you clowns who sit around and post on here all day should maybe aspire to. Good for Azzanni. I doubt he ever hurt anybody on here. Our receivers sure never got any better because he left.

A lot of us are at work. :)

I thought coach Z did a great job and I can guarantee u if he was here last season the wr's would have done better vs Coach Beard sorry ass..The fan base says he sorry but at the same time he getting hired by another NFL team. Good for Coach Z. He is a great guy

Coach Z....whatcha lurking around VN for??? Go Broncos!

VN Store

Back