Pruitt’s Record By 2024

Elhanan

Win / Loss
Bowl Wins
East Div Titles
SEC Championships
Playoff Appearances
National Titles

What’s your “way too early” hot/cold take on one (or more) of these?

————

I think he wins the East twice and the SEC once.

I know the season just ended, but this is a bit much for a way too early thread.

Reactions: 4 people
Win / Loss
Bowl Wins
East Div Titles
SEC Championships
Playoff Appearances
National Titles

————

57-15 regular season record
5 bowl wins
3 East titles
2 SEC Championships
2 playoff appearances
2 NC

Reactions: 6 people
I am not going to try and guess his record by 2024, too many variables, but I do hope we have won the East and competed for the SEC Championship a couple of times. I also hope we are at least in the conversation for the CFP, hopefully even make the CFP by 2024.

People are underestimating the challenge that lies ahead. We’re at a huge disadvantage in winning the SEC east and the SEC -and therefore the playoffs aren’t likely. Alabama just won a championship with freshmen, and GA will be loaded for years with all these 5stars. We have the automatic L built in with Alabama, so we need to be able to win the east with 2 SEC losses.

I’m thinking

63-28
4 bowl wins
2 SEC east titles
0 SEC Championships
0 Playoffs

People are underestimating the challenge that lies ahead. We’re at a huge disadvantage in winning the SEC east and the SEC -and therefore the playoffs aren’t likely. Alabama just won a championship with freshmen, and GA will be loaded for years with all these 5stars. We have the automatic L built in with Alabama, so we need to be able to win the east with 2 SEC losses.

I’m thinking

63-28
4 bowl wins
2 SEC east titles
0 SEC Championships
0 Playoffs

Everyone knows what’s going on, but we’re gonna have elite classes as well.

wins: bout tree fiddy (and some change)
losses: -1
east div titles: approved
sec champs: yes
playoff appearances: okay
nc: 6 pack of natty

am i doing this right

Reactions: 2 people
90 - 0.
Six Time Defending SEC East Champions.
Six Time Defending SEC Champions.
Six Time Defending National Champions.

Get some.

Reactions: 5 people
Win / Loss
Bowl Wins
East Div Titles
SEC Championships
Playoff Appearances
National Titles

————

2024? Why 2024? This ain’t Lyle’s program and BS anymore. I wanna know what his record will be in 2019 and 2020, because that’s when we’ll know what he’s gonna do here.

If Pruitt can build at Tennessee what former Saban assistants have done at other schools, namely Dabo, Jimbo and Smart, his destiny is his to control. Bama fans are slightly delusional in thinking they are just going to go back out and grab Smart or Dabo once Saban retires. And Pruitt's name has been mentioned in that talk as well. Those coaches have built something on their own name and accomplishments.

If Pruitt can build something special here and put his name on it, it makes it far harder for another team other than the NFL to come in and snag him away to include Alabama.

He gets his three years with Rocky Top to see what he can do. After that, who knows.

Reactions: 1 person
If Pruitt can build at Tennessee what former Saban assistants have done at other schools, namely Dabo, Jimbo and Smart, his destiny is his to control. Bama fans are slightly delusional in thinking they are just going to go back out and grab Smart or Dabo once Saban retires. And Pruitt's name has been mentioned in that talk as well. Those coaches have built something on their own name and accomplishments.

If Pruitt can build something special here and put his name on it, it makes it far harder for another team other than the NFL to come in and snag him away to include Alabama.

He gets his three years with Rocky Top to see what he can do. After that, who knows.

Dabo isn't a former Saban assistant......

Also Pruitt is the one guy I would be scared of to leave. Kirby is never leaving UGA on his own choice. Its his alma mater.

Dabo isn't leaving Clemson at all. Especially if he continues playoff runs year after year. There is nothing he can bring Bama that they didn't have with Saban.

Pruitt is a Bama guy thru and thru. He's the one that scares me the most because if he has a decent record here by the time Saban hangs it up, Bama would likely target him if/when Dabo says no.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back