So Tee Martin interviewed for the Raiders job?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Good for him. Seems like someone is going to give him a shot at a head coaching job very soon.

[twitter]950412646250987520[/twitter]

Reactions: 3 people
Good for him. Seems like someone is going to give him a shot at a head coaching job very soon.

[twitter]950412646250987520[/twitter]

NO ONE in the NFL is going to hire him anytime soon. They interviewed him to fulfill the Rooney rule. Gruden was always getting that job

Reactions: 38 people
NO ONE in the NFL is going to hire him anytime soon. They interviewed him to fulfill the Rooney rule. Gruden was always getting that job

Agree. No chance he lands an NFL job. No way no how.

I think someone will give him a shot in college soon, though. That's what I meant.

Reactions: 2 people
Reggie may be looking for work after next season... Team was a grease fire this year

1_token.jpg

I think its a joke that the raiders interviewed him knowing they wasn't going to hire him. Just brought him in to say they interviewed a black coach. I would have told them hell no!! Keep ur head up T.. Your chance is coming

Rooney Rule.

Which, by the way, I think is a super backwards rule.

Yeah, but at the same time every once in a while those token interviews end up with a minority candidate actually interviewing so well that they get the job. Also maybe the team already has their guy but if the person impresses maybe it gets passed on to other NFL GMs and owners.

This was simply Mckenzie doing Martin a solid to fulfill the Rooney rule though.

Reactions: 1 person
I think its a joke that the raiders interviewed him knowing they wasn't going to hire him. Just brought him in to say they interviewed a black coach. I would have told them hell no!! Keep ur head up T.. Your chance is coming

This didn't hurt Tee in any way, in fact it probably helps him to further his career.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back